[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who have families and raise kids are stupid. One, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 920x920.jpg (63 KB, 920x613) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
63 KB, 920x613
People who have families and raise kids are stupid. One, you will end up being jealous of your kid when he/she is in her 20s and you're old, and two if anything horrible should befall your kid in their lifetime you created the risk in the first place.
>>
>>28104140
>end up jealous of your kid
>jealous of your own fucking kid
Shouldn't and wouldn't you be happy for them, considering that's it's basically your own flesh and blood?
Sounds a bit self-centered to be jealous of our own children, OP
>>
take a second and try to comprehend how mentally unwell the next generation could end up being.
>>
>>28104140
>jealous of your kid
>the world won't be fire by the year 2040
>>
>>28104183
anything nice will be overshadowed by you being and feeling old, thinking back to the days when you were like them, and how they have all that time ahead, while you're spent
>>
>>28104263
but they're your own kids
>implying I wouldn't be glad that I have kids and am spent while they can continue living and achieve being happy
>>
>>28104140
I don't understand jealousy, there are diamonds in the jewelry store I want right now, but I can't break the window to get them and I don't beat myself up over it all the time.
>>
Will never reproduce. I'm not going to create a sentient being who will be poisoned by Chem trails, fluoride and bullshit medicine and discriminated for being white.

And if you actually believe pharmaceutical companies don't poison people, read up. Learn about what governments did in the cold water to their own citizens.

Ohhh, but that was decades ago, right? They wouldn't do these things now a days! People who crave power and control are totally evolved and different from those relics!

Only choice is to not think about these things and just try to be happy. Or murder those fucks.
>>
File: like tears in rain.gif (495 KB, 500x223) Image search: [Google]
like tears in rain.gif
495 KB, 500x223
>>28104730
>who will be poisoned by Chem trails, fluoride and bullshit medicine and discriminated for being white.
Stop reminding me of this, it's already bad that it even comes to mind that we think this could be a possible future.
What have our parents, grandparents, ancestors built could be destroyed by the greed, arrogance and moral corruption of the possible future generations
>>
>>28104140
>if anything horrible should befall your kid in their lifetime you created the risk in the first place.
how so?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.