[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost the end of Sunday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 212x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 212x250
WOW! That weekend passed quick didn't it wage cuck?

I mean it feels like just one more day would make all the difference doesn't it? Oh well.

Weekend is all over for you, what a shame. I am so ready to sleep in tonight to be honest. A nice long 12 hour nap. Where I wake up refreshed and nice and relaxed. Oh well.

Enjoy work,

Remember wage cuck, you can quit any time.
>>
You're my subsidized beta. You exist so women understand the value of my D. Thanks anon, i'll be in meeting Monday but my maid will be by try not to get in her way.
>>
who /publicholiday/ here?
>>
I hope you can sleep at night knowing that out there that there are NEET's who are ready to serve you a burger.

I know I will
>>
>tfw when used to be wageslave
>became movie extra.
>do nothing but look at girls asses and eat craft services
Feels good man
>>
>tfw I've been without a job for 2 months now
Fuck this shit. This is not the life.
>>
Are these threads posted by a bot? It's hard to believe someone is pathetic enough to make them 24/7.
>>
Honestly i want to become a neet. Is it hard to do in Canada?
>>
File: Columbia.jpg (586 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Columbia.jpg
586 KB, 600x600
>>28105600
NEETs don't have to base their lives around someone's schedule other than their own.

They have all 24 hours of the day to themselves to do whatever they want, and so they can make 4chan threads, learn languages, craft cutting edge mathematical theorems, and can even work on their piano skills at a local upscale bar all without a care in the world even before the sun sets.
>>
Not sure

In another one the OP actually replied

If it is a real guy though, it's probably because he's insecure knowing that there are better people than him, so he insults the Wagecucks to make him feel superior
>>
>>28105123
straya reporting in, thanks anzacs :)))
>>
>>28105123
Fuck off kangaroo fucker
>>
>>28105661
Well, at least the joke is somewhat amusing when you don't post that stupid frog every time.
>>
The thing that normies always perceive as wrong is the art of NEET. Although a normie would view your average NEET as a dirty unemployed bum, there is actually much more to them that meets the eye.

While you have to abide by a schedule and must work every day or you will be fired, the NEET has all the time in the world. To a NEET, another day is a day where they can do whatever they want without anyone bringing them down.

So really, fuck off normies, were living the good life.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.