[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Men don't make sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-04-17_22-19-43.jpg (333 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-17_22-19-43.jpg
333 KB, 1920x1080
>call each other pussies if they don't do dangerous act
>riducule them heavily for failed said act if they do

>say they "respect" each other even in the middle of trying to kill each other
>somehow you can respect someone you want dead

>when they fight, they try to disable or kill the other person rather than neutralizing them

>they feel the need to display dominance 24/7 like wild apes but accuse us of being base animals

>are racist to each other, genociding millions

>smug

>evil

Tell me why I should want a bf again? I think I'm going to go gay.
>>
>>28103725
>going to go gay
You already are, dude, pretending to be a girl online is pretty gay.
>>
File: women.jpg (197 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
197 KB, 600x500
>>28103725
>Tell me why I should want a bf again? I think I'm going to go gay.

Don't worry, we don't really want gfs as well nowadays. We just want to fuck.
>>
>>28103756
I'm a woman buddy. There are plenty f women on this board. Fuck off.
>>
>>28103725
hi mr.paid shill , could i see your boss ?
i need some money
>>
>>28103725
>somehow you can respect someone you want dead

Hate =/= respect or disrespect.

If you hate someone, it's a personal feeling towards that person. They've either done something awful to you, or done something awful to someone you know.

Like Hitler, everyone hates him (inb4 pol le hitler did nothing wrong meme). But you have to respect him. He was an amazing leader for germany, and brought them out of economic decline.
Would I go back in time to kill hitler? Obviously
Do I respect Hitler? Yeah

>Once again the underdeveloped female mind can only handle one emotion at a time
>>
@28103725
I like these threads senpai but honestly this one fell flat.

Go away and try again. I trust your next thread will be funnier. No (You) today.
>>
Women don't make anything.
>>
>>28103862
that doesnt make any sense anon, why recognize validity in someone you hate?

Also holocaust isnt real, auschwitz and other facilities could not cremate that many bodies. Read leuchter report

>>28103867
look at this newfag. Fuck off man
>>
>>28103901
>why recognize validity in someone you hate?

No matter how much you dislike someone, they deserve fair observation. If the world ran on overcharged emotions like that, there would be no progress. If anything, you should recognize the validity in someone you hate more, so you can get your mind straightened out about who they are, and why you hate them.

>The holocaust isn't real.
I was only using an example, anon. While I agree with that, and have looked over all the documents myself, I just wanted to make a point
>>
There are no fembots.
There never were any fembots.
Every fucking tread
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.