[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone lack a sex drive? I'm perfectly content without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cozy.jpg (49 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
cozy.jpg
49 KB, 396x385
Anyone lack a sex drive?

I'm perfectly content without a gf, and do not want one at all.
>>
>>28103658
Thats just a stage. Hang on. You will get there
>no gf
>>
>>28103658
Same.
The problem is I do have a gf, idk how to get rid of her without hurting her feelings... she's starting to get suspicious because I'm always making excuses to not have sex
>>
You think you can make it through the next 60 years without wanting a gf even once?

Think again.
>>
>>28103703
Fuck are you me, I just want to hang out and cuddle and she wants sex all the time
>>
>>28103703
Yeah, I went on a date with this girl from uni a few days ago. She is as personable as cardboard but hot as fuck. I can't stand her.
>>
>>28103724
I kind of want one, but she has to be literally perfect. And I don't want to spend time and money on her either.
>>
>>28103658
Nope, horny all the time.
This made worse by the sudden shocking realisation that masculine dom stuff gets me hard as a rock.
>tfw no gf to choke and call names while I dick her
Feels bad man.
>>
>>28103658
Me, I spent a fair amount of time today contemplating why people feel the NEED for a companion. Are they lonely by default? Are we so used to being on our own that it doesn't bother us? I'm curious, did the rest of you have parents that basically ignored your existence other than providing a home and food?
>>
same here, but I still want a gf, which is even worse because it could never work out
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.