[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is life so boring? There's nothing I enjoy anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1460575350972.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1460575350972.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Why is life so boring? There's nothing I enjoy anymore. I used to love smoking weed and drinking then watching movies, listening to music, and reading. I do the same things now except I get no joy from it. It's like I'm just biding my time until I die.
>>
I feel that feel so hard.
I'm beginning to disassociate, too.
>>
Because those are meaningless activities. Being productive is the only real long-term source of personal satisfaction.
>>
File: whoa hey guys.png (211 KB, 568x320) Image search: [Google]
whoa hey guys.png
211 KB, 568x320
>>28103640
Weeds all I've got.
It's me and I'm it.
I feel the same, too, it stopped being 'fun' big long ago, but as long as I feel high, atleast I feel something.
>>
>>28103672
and by productive, it means sustaining a wife and kids.
but the Jews have poisoned the family to the point where it's considered a sick joke.
I don't even know why I am "productive" anymore, working myself to an early grave for what? higher quality tendies?
>>
>>28103780
A better standard of living? More money = more independence. People are very attracted to that level of freedom. Women want a piece of it and they will do whatever they can to share that experience with you......as long as you don't have absolutely intolerable aspects about you.
>>
>>28103835
>Women want a piece of it and they will do whatever they can to share that experience with you
Fuck that. Life is clearly nothing more than a competition and I was born to come in last.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.