[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have no alcohol what can I use to get fucked up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: twix.jpg (33 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
twix.jpg
33 KB, 500x565
have no alcohol what can I use to get fucked up?
>>
Robotussin
>>
>>28103625
mouth wash hand sanitizer
>>
>>28103625
benadryll, take like 10 and stay awake. You'll begin to hallucinate
>>
OTC drugs, weed, paint, glue
>>
>>28103625
That picture made me laugh a lot.
>>
>>28103625
Eat whatever the hell you posted as a pic
>>
half bottle of Tylenol should work
>>
>>28103625

a comedy movie and some food, maybe a trip outside for a walk

get fucked up on life, friend.
>>
>>28103797
its 2 hotdogs in a twix wrapper.
>>
I was considering eating these hydrocortisone acetate suppositories but said fuck it that's stupid
>>
>>28103882
I know dumbass, but my point is that monstrosity is evil and can fuck up a herd of elephants with a single bite
>>
>>28103625
Drain blood from your body it will fuck you hp
>>
Window Cleaner and Raid
>>
>>28103836
Slow down cowboy
>>
Go to a pharmacy and get a bunch of Dimenhydrinate
>>
i suppose since you ain't willing to leave your house to buy alcohol, you gotta use what you have at home. maybe some benzos? or just stop being lazy and go buy a bottle of wine
>>
>>28103625
just spin around for a long time and you'll be fucking lit senpai
>>
>>28103741
on this, nything you can keep to make you sleep + stay awake.

a shit ton of melotonin (like a bottles worth) + caffeine pills and you will hallucinate, or have sleep paralysis.
>>
File: money-services.png (217 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
money-services.png
217 KB, 500x375
You can use currency to purchase alcohol.
>>
>>28103741
try like four first. thatll zonk you real good (wont trip tho) and its better than boredom and sobriety, plus you get to enjoy 16 hours of sleep while still waking up feeling tired as fuck all day bc its still in your system.

dph hallucinations are not fun hallucinations like lsd or shrooms. if you take 10 enjoy seeing bugs all over the place. if you take way more enjoy waking up in prison because at that point you cant distinguish hallucination from reality.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.