[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, no bullshit aside, is there any way i could seriously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (761 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
file.png
761 KB, 1106x1012
Seriously, no bullshit aside, is there any way i could seriously end my life with objects/ ingredients i could find in my house, with minimum pain?
>>
>>28103621
Yes. Buy a does glass thermometers and just drink the mercury. Easy quick and pain less
>>
yeah, seal your bathroom doors/windows with tape and burn charcoal in a specific way, google about it
>>
>>28103660
From what I've seen of russian mercury factories that's not very quick
>>
>>28103621
go hit your breaker with a hammer of stab a fork into where you plug in your landline
>>
>>28103621
take one or two aspirins wait till they set in and open up your wrists. You'll bleed out very fucking quick and the only pain you'll have is from cutting your arm / whatever vein else you decide to open.
>>
>>28103621
If you really wanted to die it wouldn't matter to you how you went out (unless you were wanting to do something overly fantastic)

>drive ice cream truck off cliff at high speed
>>
>>28103762
>whatever vein
this tells me you have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>28103827
Trust me. You can cut open whatever vein you want and will bleed out as long as you take a few aspirins. You can try it yourself to prove me wrong too fampai.
>>
>>28103621

>is there any way i could seriously end my life with objects/ ingredients i could find in my house, with minimum pain?

Yes. Take the money out of your mom's purse, go to a gun store, buy a shotgun and some slugs, come home, load the shotgun, and blow your brains out through your mouth. Zero pain, 100% effective.
>>
>>28103878
you have to get an artery to bleed out
>>
>>28103906
you can't just walk into a store and buy a gun buddy
>>
>>28104878

>you can't just walk into a store and buy a gun buddy

lol, what retarded freedomless country do you live in where you can't?
>>
>>28104893
United States origianlio
>>
What if it's Yurop and guns aren't readily available?

I'm leaning towards drop hanging. Cheep. Easy. Instant.
>>
google "practical guide to suicide", read up nerd. You've about to leave, you've got plenty of time to learn.
>>
File: 1451454755658.png (273 KB, 618x472) Image search: [Google]
1451454755658.png
273 KB, 618x472
>>28103621
OP AN HERO YOU FAGGORT
>>
Get in a car/closed room make a fireplace or just put a hose from the car exhaust to the inside, get the cheapest vodka you can and drink until you pass out, hopefully you won't wake up
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.