[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it will never be the 90s again >you will never go to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
>it will never be the 90s again
>you will never go to a typical American high school in sunny california
>you will never work a retail / fast food job during your high school summers and have slacker style hijinks with your friends
>you will never go to UCLA / USC / UCSB / UCSC / Pomona College

THIS. THIS is the source of all suffering in the world.
>>
File: 1437698705068.png (2 MB, 892x1040) Image search: [Google]
1437698705068.png
2 MB, 892x1040
>>28103545
I usually ignore these threads but this one got to me for some reason
>>
>>28103545
>I DONT WANNA
>WAAAASTE MY TIIIIIME
>BECOME ANOTHER CASUALTY
>OF SOCIETY

how, how is this not original? Who else is greentexting 90s songs on /r9k/?
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oF9yHO-UUws
>tfw you will never date a young Gillian Anderson and be bros with 90's David Duchovny
>>
File: 1459945503336.jpg (114 KB, 700x813) Image search: [Google]
1459945503336.jpg
114 KB, 700x813
>>28103605
Holy fuck, thanks for reminding me about that song. Fucking quality.
>>
chris-chan graduated in 2000, with all of zero friends and roundly considered by his peers to be an obnoxious stalkerish nuisance who they weren't allowed to smack because he was disabled.

point is, you wouldn't be magically accepted by everyone around you because it's a "simpler time". you'd still be a loser outcast with weird hobbies. only difference is that you couldn't even come home and jack off to shemale cuck hentai or whatever, because you'd be on dial-up internet if you even had a computer at all.

teens in 2016 are going to typical american high schools in sunny california while working shit jobs and fucking around with their friends. they're called normies and you most likely spend hours per week on 4chan cursing their existence.

the problem isn't the current year, it's you.
>>
>>28103898

damn dude

blox blaox
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.