[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boast thread Post what you've done recently that you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: boasting[1].jpg (153 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
boasting[1].jpg
153 KB, 800x532
Boast thread

Post what you've done recently that you're proud of, or that just make you happy, no matter how small or large. Did you nail that job interview? Did you finally ask that girl out on a date? Did you make it out the house today? Get it off your chest, anon, and tell us.
>>
>boast thread
>nobody replies
kek
>>
>>28103525
Sad times. Surely someone on /r9k/ has something to be proud of.
>>
Alright, I guess I'll start then. My gf (inb4 normie reee) and I broke up on Thursday, and while normally that would be something that I wouldn't get over for months, I decided to deal with it as quickly and cleanly as possible. I feel better already AND I've managed to set up two dates for next week already, so I'm happy to have something going.
>>
I didn't kill myself yet, so there's that.
>>
>>28103415
I found a joint outside my work on friday.
>>
Got out of bed today
>>
Went cliff jumping
>>
>>28103712
pround of you anon, break ups are tough
>>
>>28104034
found a fat one yesterday, I work at a pizza place
wby?
>>
>>28104011
>>28104052
Congrats to both of you, guys. Every step matters(:
>>
>>28104074
Thanks man :3
>>
>>28104108
Thanks, anon.

notoriginalo
>>
I just found out I received a $5,000 scholarship from an alumni of the university I'm going to. With that scholarship, I'm within $155 of having my annual school fees paid for, tuition, books, meal plan, everything. It's even better when you find out that school costs ~$45,000 a year.

Only $5,500 of that is loans, and I still have more scholarships to hear back from. It's a very realistic chance that a poorfag like myself will be able to go to college for virtually nothing if things keep going my way.
>>
>>28104193
Congrats bro! Things seem to be going pretty well then, I'd say (:
>>
>>28104258
They are! Chemical engineering, here I cooooooome!
>>
>did you nail that job interview
just fuck my shit up pham

a girl complimented me yesterday which made me kind of happy i guess
also, i'm gettinga bit better at drawing. i restarted a few days ago after not doing it for 1-2 years because i was bored and had nothing to do
>>
>>28104284
Glad to hear about the drawing! I'm complete shit and have never tried to do it my life, but I've always kinda wanted to. Hope you keep it up!
>>
>>28104090
Dollar Store.
>>
>>28104284
That's always nice. Girls complimenting you is always an ego boost. On Friday I was still reeling from my breakup so I went for drinks with friends and when I said that I my self-confidence has plummeted, my attractive female friend told me that I'm an attractive guy, so that made me feel a lot better.

And congrats on the drawing. You'll get better at it in no time, you know that(:
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.