[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it that children can grow up fine without a mother-figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 547x530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 547x530
Why is it that children can grow up fine without a mother-figure but messed up with out a father-figure?
>>
>>28103148
because single mothers are shit, and fathers are much more important
>>
>>28103148
90 percent of a woman's mind consists of pure bullshit, and it's the fathers job to counteract that bullshit
>>
most of the times I hear about someone who has family problems, it's usually because there's an abusive mother in the house
>>
>>28103148
>>28103386
Which is superior for kids?
>a single father
>a mother and father
>>
>>28103148
I feel like r9k puts too much emphasis on this scenario

I don't really see it making much of a difference
>>
>>28103449
mom and dad obviously

a kid needs a woman's gentle care or they grow up with an incest fetish
>>
>>28103449
Mother and father
Women are idiots, but they're important for the healthy, nuclear family unit. A healthy family needs not only a worker, but a homemaker as well.
>>
>>28103450
Have you grown up with a single mother? No? Then shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>28103471
>>28103479

This.
Growing up with a single parent, be it mother or father, sucks. I grew up with my dad, he's a fucking manchild and a coward. I don't even have to wonder why I lack self esteem and shit.

Kids need to grow with their parents. Single parents are single for a reason and most of the time it's because they lack maturity and can't keep relationships going. Single mothers are usually batshit crazy and single fathers are usually cowards runing away from their problems.
>>
>>28103667
>I grew up with my dad, he's a fucking manchild and a coward.
Same here kinda. Thankfully my alpha brother was there when I was very young and taught me to fight and stand up for myself. Those values are still instilled in me to this day
>>
it's literally the other way around though
fathers were never supposed to be anything other than providers of resources
mothers are what raise kids and without a mom, the kid doesn't develop emotionally
"daddy issues" are a meme invented by sigmund freud that females use to explain their low emotional intelligence
>>
>>28103992
roastie jdetected
>>
>>28103148

Children can grow up fine with single mothers.
>>
>>28103584
Tell me what it did to you then u lil bitch
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.