[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's time for me to join the normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1451020150392.png (133 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1451020150392.png
133 KB, 511x511
Alright /r9k/, 19 y/o kisless virgin here, I've made a decision about how I'm going to live my life from today onward.

Despite my depression and low self-esteem, I think that if I at least try the "fake it til you make it" route, I could live a somewhat normal life.

So I've decided that I'm going to become /fa/ and /fit/ so that perhaps I can get more attention from women. I'm kind already /fa/, but now I'm going to spend my vidya money on buying more clothes more frequently.

As for my depression, well if I can at least get someone to care about me that I could at least feel a little bit better, and I can work from there. Besides, tons of normies are depressed too.

I've never considered myself to be attractive, so I don't expect to get a gf. All I really want is someone who I can be certain is my friend and actually likes being around me. I know that I'm not all that fun to be around at times, but surely there's someone out there I can get along with.

I'm going to cap this and let you know if this was a success before I turn 20 in November.
>>
good luck sausage
>>
>>28103030
Good for you OP. Good luck
>>
Your depression arises from the fact you are a robot. Its not the other way around.

It will go away (at least for the most part) when you start making real improvement on the other areas of your life.

Good luck anon. I think its time for you to leave this place.
>>
>>28103030
Normie reporting in - that's exactly how I made it to normality, though instead of fashion and lifting I instead spent my time trying to figure out how to talk to people. What helped me is the burning desire to get friends and catch up on all the time I've missed out as a kid. As long as you don't give up and don't lose track of your goal, you will make it, so just keep trudging anon. Best of luck(:
>>
>>28103046
>>28103055
thanks lads. you know, you could try this too if you want, it won't be easy but it probably isn't too late

>>28103092
I know, and that's what I'm hoping will happen. However I feel like there's some things that will never go away even if I were not a robot
>>
>>28103179
My ex once told me that "everyone's fucked in the head". You're right, normies have depression too, so don't be ashamed of it. Go seek some help, it will honestly give you some clarity, which will help you reach your goal.
>>
>>28103163
I can talk to people, I wasn't always like this. It's just been a little hard the last few years
>>
>>28103242
Then you're just out of practice and in a bit of a rough spot. Keep your eyes on the price, you'll make it anon.
>>
>>28103030
It will just make you feel worse.
>>
>>28103267
at least I would have tried to better my situation. i in no way am trying to offend anyone who doesn't, hell I've been crying (literally) about my situation for ages now. but i feel as though if i don't try, nothing will get any better
>>
>>28103267
Shit OP this guys right. Better just keep acting like a loser, you'll feel great in no time!
>>
>>28103326
>tfw can't cry
I haven't been able to cry in 2 years, it's fucking shit.
>>
22 year old here, was i your shoes. broken keyboard, bear with me.

e cosistet with your workout ad self improvemet. Took me way too log to accomplish my weight loss. ow that I have people wonder why I'm a virgin. Get that shit straightened out sooner than later. I wish I had lost it even 3 years ago, but at that time I was wishing that too. You're so young in the grand scheme of things that you don't even know it. Since you're on the path of self improvement already you should be alright. But stay on it. I got lazy and now I have to deal with problems that I wish I had tackled before. Be the best you can be at this moment and work to improve that every step of your life.

Lastly, don't feel bad if you have a moment where you slip. You just need to snap yourself out of it. You may have to do that quite often. It's not bad as long as you don't quit.
>>
>>28103397
i haven't cried in like 2 months and it's kinda getting to me. i hate being in my occasional numb states
>>
>>28103443
Yeah it feels terrible. I've been repressing my emotions for several years, and I've been used to the numb states - in fact, I've been trying to induce them whenever I felt shitty.
>>
>>28103030
I became /fit/ and it doesn't help. Although guys do seem to appreciate my body
>>
>>28103498
But I did break up with my gf on Thursday, and I realised that unless I dealt with my emotions I would feel shitty for weeks to come, so I spent the entire day forcing myself to focus on the negatives instead of shoving them away. I didn't manage to make myself cry in the end, but the whole process was therapeutic, so it's a good first step.
>>
Good stuff OP, I wish you the best
>>
Don't expect to get anywhere beyond becoming either FN or a cyborg (most likely route is right back to robotism)
Normies are a very alienating bunch, very few wind up being tolerable
guess that's why I joined the ranks of the failed
>>
I used to be a 18yo loser and decided to change.
I got /fa/ and did a bunch of self improvement, but the most important area of improvement was the research on seduction I did.
I suggest looking up seduction guides, youtube channels and looking up PUA stuff. When you get how the game works social dynamics change as a whole. You notice shit like muscles or interesting hobbies, for example, which seemed totally important before, are completely useless when it comes to interacting with other people..
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.