[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ Golden Age
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 500x500
Lots of old fags like to remark that this board is "pure cancer" - for the most part, I agree with you.

But when was this board not shit? Was there ever a golden age? Was it always feels threads and BRRAAAAAAPP threads?

I started browsing 4chan in 2014.
>>
I'm a 2013 newfag and it was best in Q4 2014 and Q1 2015. All those ecib mee-mees.
>>
>>28102647
of course not. first it was a bunch of asses who thought they were like, the elite of 4chan (aka the biggest turd in the pile), then it turned into this not soon after. it's mostly the same, and not many regard r9k's first incarnation to be 'golden' at all. most of those people left after the feels invasions anyway.
>>
>>28102647
This is actually a rather good time for /r9k/. There's minimal tripfag/femdom/cuck/fetish threads, and absolute zero kpop. The only problem is fembot threads which are usually taken over by roll pics.
>>
The best time for /r9k/ was the month after Elliot Rodger. Before >>28102974 it was generally always better than it is now.
>>
ive been on 4chan since '07 and yes /r9k/ has always been shit, but a funny time was when it first launched and everyone was opposite of /b/, acting all distinguished & intellectual & like gentlemen. this lasted for maybe a few months, then eventually the pessimism took over (as it does for all boards)
>>
>>28103123
>This is actually a rather good time for /r9k/.

Yeah, OP just needs to learn how to use regex and make some filters.

I have about half the threads hidden at any time. Rest are bretty gud.
>>
>>28103208
What a fascinating anecdote, my good sir! *tips fedora*
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 382x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 382x382
My first day on /r9k/ was known as "shil Sunday".
Literally 12-15 threads were shilling for fast food or Olive Garden.

Then there was a handful of Autists who got furious and raged like hell. Was breety funny. 7/10
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.