[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw really want to be a pilot but probably not smart enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 3467539554_8790d0a2aa_o.jpg (90 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
3467539554_8790d0a2aa_o.jpg
90 KB, 640x427
>tfw really want to be a pilot but probably not smart enough
>>
I have a 99 IQ and even i do well in flight sims
>>
Its very exspensive. How is your eyesight?
>>
I don't think it takes too much brains. Being a pilot sounds cool but I hear the pay is shit and I bet it gets old quick.
>>
>>28102651
I have a 135IQ but I'm very ADD. I've always struggled at math due to it

>>28102674
perfect
>>
>>28102682
pilot here, it does. Ask away OP
>>
>>28102520
to be a commercial pilot you literally only need money. Half my friends are half blind retards. All they had to do was some lazek eye surgery and pay the tuition. All are pilots now, literally barely made it out of highschool.
>>
>>28102520
>smart enough
>great eye sight
>willing to work hard
>been in a mental hospital
I'm forever fucked
>>
>>28102710
it takes brains or it gets old
>>
File: 1452953465791.png (459 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
1452953465791.png
459 KB, 716x716
>love airplanes and flight sims
>afraid of heights and flying
>>
>>28102520
Any retard can fly a plane, all you do is take off and land, once you're in the air auto pilot and automatic coarse correction does most of the work. The hardest part of being a pilot is staying awake.
>>
>>28102520
I wanna learn to fly a plane so damn bad
I always want to ride on planes but I get scared because I remember that 90% of plane crashes end in death
>>
>>28104064
You a pilot too?
>>
>>28104142
Nah, but I unfortunately have the pleasure of knowing one, he puts me off flying.
>>
>Tfw spent years getting pilot's license
>can't afford plane or even heli
Fuck this shit
>>
>>28102710
What's it like?

Is it comfy as fuck? Once you're up there for a long haul flight, do you just settle in and make a fort with your copilot and tell ghost stories?
>>
>try to get pilot's license
>you need atleast 40 hours of flight time
FUCK THAT SHIT, I've never ridden a plane in my life, and I sure ain't gonna dish out a bunch of time and money just to get those 40
>>
Who here /afraid of flying/?
I know it's silly and all, but I always fear the worst and think that my plane is gonna get hijacked or that there's gonna be a problem with the engine or something and that I'm gonna end up dead.
I always figure that if I could fly it myself it'd be safer but yknow, required flight hours and shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.