[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when I am doing my girlfriend's homework in exchange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: assworship.png (440 KB, 379x554) Image search: [Google]
assworship.png
440 KB, 379x554
>tfw when I am doing my girlfriend's homework in exchange for getting to sniff and lick her asshole tonight
>feels good man
>>
>>28102269
Sounds like an unfair deal for you
>>
>>28102269

Hope she ate goat curry for a good vibe
>>
>>28102393
Eh, I don't mind mental work, and I enjoy worshiping her ass.
>>
>>28102269
>that feel when when

Better check it twice bitch, or she might make you jerk off on her tits and eat the cum off them as punishment for doing a shitty job.
>>
id love for a hot woman to *BRRRAAAP* right in my mouth. i want to taste the flavors of her rectum and bowels!
>>
>>28102269
...this is a troll... right? RIGHT?
there cant be anyone who actually likes this stuff..
>>
>>28102619

spotted the newfag r edditor.

real men (men with high test) eat their girls ass willingly.
>>
>>28102660
yes im sure the great men of history willingly ate womens assholes...
>>
File: polpostersbtfo.png (262 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
polpostersbtfo.png
262 KB, 500x600
>>28102723

ah, looks like it's a virgin /pol/ poster

>b-b-but all the great men of history!!

>implying you have or ever will do anything with your life, fucking loser, lmfao!
>>
>>28102660
Nobody ate ass until like 2 years ago. lol
>>
>>28102751

read a fucking history book you brain dead fucking moron. ass eating has been going on as long as benis in da bagina and the first human realized that ass eating was PLEASURABLE.

seriously, how dumb and naive are you, kid?
>>
>>28102747
dont let facts get in the way of a good argument...
>>
File: 1435198303205.jpg (42 KB, 536x652) Image search: [Google]
1435198303205.jpg
42 KB, 536x652
>>28102747
>SJW bringing up /pol/ out of nowhere
>>
>>28102747
also
a) nowhere NEAR a virgin, i wish i was
b) I hate /pol/ with a passion. Such faggotry.
>>
File: polandSJWsneedtobestopped.png (398 KB, 1366x755) Image search: [Google]
polandSJWsneedtobestopped.png
398 KB, 1366x755
>>28102775

>b-b-but all the great men of history

are you actually this retarded?

Lmfao. Enjoy being a virgin til the end of your days, little man.

>>28102793

hahaha spotted another little /pol/ weenie

got ya senpai

how's it feel knowing you'll never actually accomplish anything of worth?

>>28102797

>still wont eat the ass

Huh...must be a low test beta male thing. Nvm.
>>
>>28102797
>nowhere NEAR a virgin, i wish i was
>i wish i was
>wish i was

whaaa

??????
>>
>>28102826
>uses beta and alpha
enjoy permanent insecurity. I once read that shit too, although the community is pretty much teeming with insecure faggots.

My advice to you, is stop listening to that crap - it will screw u up in the long run. The only people who benefit from it are the people who make the PUA products. Do it sooner rather than later.

Funny thing is, by aiming for as much sex as possible, you are actually worshipping the woman herself - trying to constantly get your dick wet.

Being a man isnt about getting as many bitches as possible and getting laid as much as possible, this is just being an animal - an animal cannot think for itself, but humans can.

I only giving you this advice because I read a lot of PRA/MRA shit before, and I believed it for a while, but then I realised a lot of it wasnt helping my life and it was only destroying it.

So yeah, I know you probably wont agree with me on this forum in order to look cool to others, but privately at least rethink your beliefs to see if they are really helping you.
>>
>>28102903
yeah, its my first time to r9k in a while. Just came to see if its changed much.
>>
>>28102485
>Better check it twice bitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I
>>
That's cool. Personally I'm straight, so I'm not attracted to feces.
>>
>>28103291
Are you retarded? It's not about feces, bro. A clean asshole should not have feces on it. It's about giving the girl pleasure, which is, by definition, straight.
>>
Negroe culture truly is something else.
White people invent cures for diseases, black people lick assholes.
>>
>>28102469
Stop giving her power you beta
>>
File: yngatm.jpg (38 KB, 650x363) Image search: [Google]
yngatm.jpg
38 KB, 650x363
you never go ass to mouth
>>
>>28103349
Mmmm poo poo, lemme holla at u gurl

100_ _ 100 _ _
>>
>>28103349
You subconsciously want to put it in a guys butt and this is as close as your conscious mind will let you go.
>>
>>28103412
Hey, I'm not a homophobe. It's ok, you can be yourself around me. I don't judge!
>>
>>28103349
I thought it was more about performing gross, degrading acts on women, which gets me hard as nails desu senpai.

>you will never cum in a girl, slurp your cum out of her, then feed it to her by kiss

Feels bad man.
>>
>>28103426
thats the right quote but thats not the scene that it happened at

that pic is when dante is ripping randle
>>
>>28103349
Wait a minute.. What's wrong with being gay?
>>
No wonder you people are all virgins
>>
>>28102826
more like whoever loose the jews win
>>
>>28103502
Faggots are disgusting mentally ill subhumans
>>
>>28103550
I'm not going to even bother to read the rest of the thread, but this statement is just sort of lame. It's not funny nor is it all insightful. It's just sort of superfluous and worthless. Please learn to actually say something that isn't something you read/hear hundreds of times others and then parot it at random times to... hell I don't even know what your real intention with that post was.
>>
>>28103426

Virgin detected

This line isn't about eating butt it's about fellatio post anal
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.