[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I hope you have a good week this Anon. Remember to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Leonara.jpg (15 KB, 186x298) Image search: [Google]
Leonara.jpg
15 KB, 186x298
>"I hope you have a good week this Anon. Remember to keep your head up and focus on where you want to be in life. I believe in you! You deserve to live a good life as much as anybody else. I know you can do it Anon, and I know that you do too. The biggest obstacle to success is yourself Anon. I know it's hard and I know you find it easy to find faults in yourself but you have to believe you can get to where you want to be in life!"

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMgkt9jdjTU ]
>>
>>28102212
*Rips off her panties*

"Im about 3 seconds from being where i want to be ;)"
>>
we gonna fuck or what
>>
>>28102212
>tfw it's actually true
>tfw everyone on /r9k/ is so jaded they don't believe it
It's a damn shame.
>>
File: hayley_05_05_12.jpg (67 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hayley_05_05_12.jpg
67 KB, 640x480
>"Come on Anon. There's no need to rely on emotion here. Don't let yourself have another manic episode and then fall back into apathy and casual despair. Don't blame the past for your future. Be consistent, believe in yourself, refuse to be worn down by your surroundings, because if you're going to do that you may as well admit defeat now. You can achieve it if you work hard enough and trust yourself enough. That's all I'm asking you do to here Anon, trust yourself. There's no use living this live fearful of what people will think and being miserable by imposing a life on yourself just to please the kind of people whose judgements you don't even respect. This is it Anon. Here is an opportunity for you to change and to dedicate yourself to being the person you want to be. I believe in you Anon and I wish you nothing less than the absolute best."

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CH1Tu9-oSU ]
>>
>>28102212
>>28102542
>tfw I actually have attractive female friends that I rely on when I'm feeling like shit
It's really nice, but for some reason I just can't unburden myself to other guys like I can to women. Maybe it's the motherly aspect or whatever.
>>
>You deserve to live a good life as much as anybody else.
OP why do you torture us like this every time you make one of these threads?

We are made to suffer and have only recently come to terms with the reality that while some are destined to enjoy life, we are the ones who don't. Why do you throw this false hope in our face?

But then, it is pleasant to pretend. It's all we have left, with our vidya and animoos and circlejerks. Pretending someone cares about us.

I hope you at least understand that what you are doing is the superlative cruelty.
>>
Please bump the writing in these threads is great
>>
>>28104211
I'll bump just for you <3
>>
File: 1412041489710.jpg (105 KB, 529x800) Image search: [Google]
1412041489710.jpg
105 KB, 529x800
>>28104632
That warms my heart anon. Have this picture of Makoto.

I hope OP comes back.
>>
This does nothing for me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.