[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you robots feel about older women? Anyone ever have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: l1.jpg (88 KB, 481x627) Image search: [Google]
l1.jpg
88 KB, 481x627
How do you robots feel about older women? Anyone ever have a crush on someone much older than themselves?

Pic related: my 37yo boss.
>>
Some of the 40+ year olds (some 50+) I find more attractive than the women my age (23) I work with. There are at least a dozen or so I would kill to bone.

The women my age don't even make eye contact with me whereas the older women are so much nicer and have a better sense of humour. When I do unfortunately have conversations with the younger women, all they ever talk about are their bfs or worse yet, any kids they have
>>
>>28102178
I'm 19 and I feel the same way, I tend to have an easier time talking to women 35+. They just seem more mature.
>>
>>28102109
Oh look, this thread again. Let me just bump this so we can relive it again and again.
>>
>>28102317
Quit complaining. The same threads about the same old shit are posted daily and nothing is going to change that.
>>
how cuck would it be to date a single mom who's child isn't dependent/potentially older than you?
>>
>>28102391
That doesn't sound cucked at all, sounds pretty good actually. Its not like you're responsible for the kid.
>>
>>28102109
I want to cuddle with an older woman so badly
>>
>>28102109
I love older women.

My favorite age is girls 20-25 but women 26 to mid 30's are trash

Late 30's/early 40's are good.

I like 50+ too
>>
>>28102695
I bet single moms are great at cuddling.
>>
not a crush but i like all women
younger ones for their "innocence", yea i know they arent
older ones for being very womenly
>>
I want to fuck a lot of the women in their late 30s to forties that come to my job. I do not know how to initiate with them though.
>>
File: 81619_13.jpg (481 KB, 599x900) Image search: [Google]
81619_13.jpg
481 KB, 599x900
would you do this 68 year old /r9k/?
>>
>>28102109
Yeah when I was 20 I started dating my 29-year-old manager. It wasn't too bad, actually. She looked a lot younger than she actually was (I'd say 24ish?) and she was into the same shit as I was, so we related just fine. And since she was a bit older her sex drive was pretty damn strong, and not being completely inexperienced she was good at sex too. Older ladies can be chill, if you're into them then definitely give it a go.
>>
>>28102874
Sauce? Who is that?

Her pussy still looks good so I'd definitely have a go at it.
>>
File: 09-20-684x1024.jpg (75 KB, 684x1024) Image search: [Google]
09-20-684x1024.jpg
75 KB, 684x1024
>>28102954
Rita Daniels

i like cara reid too
>>
>Be 30
>Banging 50 year old with nice body
>Huge tits
>Sex is great
>She treats me great
>She told me she loves me
>I dont want to settle for a woman that old but I dont wanna lose the affection

Sucks, I want to be happy with a girl my age but it looks like it will never happen.

And she keeps pushing me to commit.

Sucks
>>
>>28102109
>tfw you will never have a qt professor bf
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.