[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Indian thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Vicky_with_tiny_tits_0010.jpg (827 KB, 1800x2700) Image search: [Google]
Vicky_with_tiny_tits_0010.jpg
827 KB, 1800x2700
What do you do if you were born indian? So far I've got:

-Women hate me for being ugly and untouchable
-Normies hate me for my accent
-My autistic programmer coworkers hate me because 'you're taking our jobs'
-/r9k/ hates you, poo in the loo etc
-Hell, even other indians hate me, basically indians are actually super racist and the darker skinned you are the more they hate you

I'm so tired of living this life... tell me what to do robots...
>>
>>28101786
go back, scum
>>
File: mistery.png (440 KB, 722x483) Image search: [Google]
mistery.png
440 KB, 722x483
>>28101786
i dispise indian girls too.
they're even more shallow and entitled as white women while being bum fuck ugly.

where the fuck do they get that sens of superiority from ?!
>>
>>28102457
Their movies where each girl is treated like a princess.
>>
>>28101786

She has a nice mustache

>>28102457

I can't get over how wet her face is. Like is she crying here? I can't tell
>>
>>28102511
she has a really oily face
>>
>>28102457
>>28101786

Dunno, OP.

I'm white and lived in India for two years. Have an Indian girlfriend who is 22 years old, earns six figures, and was a virgin when we met. I dated other brown chicks when I was in Delhi, and most of them were quite alright. What I will say is this - I generally do not like second-generation Indians very much compared to "FOBs" and Indians in India. Indians who grew up in India are less arrogant and entitled, in my opinion, than those who were raised by immigrant parents.

Well, "do u kno who mera baap is" people aside.
>>
TAKE THE POO
TO THE LOO
GET YOUR SHIT
OFF THE STREET
>>
>>28103592
>22 years old, earns six figures
you mean in Indian roupie
>>
>>28104087

No, she works for an ad agency in Metro Detroit.
>>
>>28104114
probably shouldn't have said that
there probably aren't a lot of Indian females in detroit making 6 figures at an ad agency
>>
>>28104152
Oh shit

Brah
>>
1. Women don't hate you for being ugly because your indian. They hate you for being ugly, period. Work out, take care of your appearance, etc. Don't be a whiny bitch about it.

2. Then work on speaking better, or talk to better people

3. Go SJW on their asses, get them fired. post story on 4chan as greentext.

4. Are you actually taking us seriously?

5. That sucks
>>
>>28104152

Metro Detroit has one of the highest concentrations of Indians in the USA.
>>
>>28102511
She looks to be crying, look at her expression lolololol too hilarious
>>
shower every day with dove soap and shampoo
wash your shirts after every use with tide laundry detergent, wash your jeans once a week
brush your teeth twice a day, try to floss and use mouthwash too. use crest toothpaste.
always wear clean underwear and socks
wear deodorant. make sure it has alcohol and aluminum zirconium in it. something like old spice works.
wash your bedsheets at least once a month. (use tide detergent)

finally, don't make puns or witty remarks and don't try to weasel your way into white social circles. do your thing, do it well, don't smell, and people will notice you.
>>
I am a white girl, I would date an Indian guy but there are some huge problems.

1) their moms. I don't want a guy whose mom is going to hate me because I am a western woman and not an Indian girl

2) their culture is sexist and mean towards women

3) I don't practice the most prominent religions in India: Hinduism, Islam, Sikhism etc. and I am not going to convert and I do not want my kids to be raised in those religions
>>
>>28104446
I'm not Indian, I'm white, but I like your morals.

Fancy Skyping?
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PZIsb7Cxsa
>>
>>28101786
I'm fucking Indian, and I don't have any of these problems... Just be as white as you can OP
>>
>>28104487
No, I'd rather skype with a tyrone or a chad. fuckin numale
>>
>>28104487
The other guy is not me.

How old are you?
>>
>>28104583
i h-hope i'm not too old
>>
>>28101786
There's ugly people in every race, Anon. It's less common with white people but there are plenty of good looking Indians as well, you're just unlucky. There aren't many Indians where I live but I've seen a couple at my local city who are 9-10/10 and I'm pretty sure they're brother and sister. I'm considering stalking the girl, I've seen her walking to an area of town with many homes. Wish me luck.
>>
>>28104114
i'm gonna call bullshit, on this one.
>>
File: 1433737026398.gif (398 KB, 600x895) Image search: [Google]
1433737026398.gif
398 KB, 600x895
>>28101786
I'd probably kill myself, I have to deal with Indians pretty regularly since I work in IT, and 9 times out of 10 they're a huge pain to work with.

>they smell
>they all have that same stupid mustache
>they act like assholes in regard to other people's work, while they themselves do an incredibly mediocre job
>hurp durp do the needful
>>
>>28104614
You're too old, sorry. Thank you for your honesty.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.