[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend is fooling around with an engaged girl >her married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 460x1576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 460x1576
>friend is fooling around with an engaged girl
>her married friend (8 years) makes all kinds of overtly sexual moves on me
>her other engaged friend has a side boyfriend who she openly talks about fucking all the time
>my other friends guy friend is about to het a divorce after his wife turned psychotic less than a year into the marriage.
>got a little tipsy last night and made out with my ex at a party (had to stop after she told me she still loves me)...Found out today she has a boyfriend.
>my friend who's birthday it was (a grill) last night told me all about wanting to fuck this guy at work (she has a boyfriend).
>some random chick at the bar is being all lovey with some dude and it's clear they are either dating or on a date. An hour later he is gone and she is grinding on a nigger.

Remind me again why I'm supposed to respect women?

>Inb4 normie has friends and a social life REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Also general women hate thread. Share some of your experiences or experiences of people you know.
>>
I know it probably was too early for all these feels but guys I'm seriously depressed. I thought all this shit was a meme.

I'm never going to have a family with some cute little kids and a house in the country or any of the normie shot we were all told we could achieve if we worked for it. I guess knew it was bullshit in my heart of hearts but until recently a part of me still believed the lie.

I'm so sad
>>
>>28101716
I just had the chance last night to lose my virginity
we were both naked on the bed making out... this was the first time I had ever kissed a girl.

I denied her, and I'm feeling depressed because I feel like I degraded myself by kissing a girl that I did not have strong feelings for
>>
>>28101716
I'm going 3 years strong with an asian girl. She doesnt drink, she loves animals, read books, hate clubbing. Educated, introverted.
>>
>>28101475
Gas yourself normalkike
>>
>>28101475
Is that pippin from lotr?
>>
>>28101475
Girls don't have empathy, they are just manipulative and egotistic. Before 25 they fuck around with everyone, after that they search for a guy who can pay for a wedding and impregnate her, she doesn't give a fuck about him, she just wants the white dress, the compliments and the kids to fulfill her egoism.
>>
>>28102022
Damnit senpai...you're breaking my heart tbqh
>>
>>28101788
I saw your thread. You might as well fuck her, that's all they are good for honesty.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.