[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ring-a-ding-ding >Oh wow someone has txted me, I wonder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: smooth skin.jpg (70 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
smooth skin.jpg
70 KB, 500x627
>Ring-a-ding-ding
>Oh wow someone has txted me, I wonder who it is?
>No one has txted me in 30 days or so.
>*open phone
>"You're plan expires in the next two days. Please make sure to top up with enough credit to continue your plan" - 2degrees Mobile

I know this is pretty light, but please give me the times where you got your hopes up and they were crushed.
>>
i bet many here play life such that they avoid the possibility of having their expectations crushed

angsty, pessimistic
>>
I'll text you buddy. post your phone number
>>
>>28102905
>this.
I never look foward to anything just in case it doesn't happen so then I don't have to deal with being let down yet again.
>>
>oneitis texts me out of blue
>maybe she's finally smartened up
>she's just trying to manipulate me into driving her around and spending money on her like the time she said she'd be my girlfriend if I waited a few months or the other time she said she loved me
>delete her number again even though i'll know it's her when she texts me because she's the only vapid slut I know who just texts the word "hey"
>>
File: Mr burns chinese full image.jpg (10 KB, 272x311) Image search: [Google]
Mr burns chinese full image.jpg
10 KB, 272x311
>>28101436
>Be me last year of university
>Talking to really pretty girl in class who is like between a 7/8 out of 10
>I add her on Facebook
>She messages me first because we are both going to an event in a bar
>Ask If I am going if i would like to hang out with her at it
> YOU BET YOUR FUCKING ASS I DO .JPEG
>Day of meet up going with my friends basically say to all of them "I really like her and think I have a good chance please don't fuck this up for me"
>Finally that night in the bar
>Literally any attempts I make to talk to her get shut down by friends
>One of them decides he likes her and is going to BMTFO
>Another one bascially doesn't like her and keeps being rude to her
>Friends cockblock me at every opportunity - even non smoking friends follow us out to the smoking area
>Long story short she likes my friend who cockblocked me and says she feels nothing for me since I didn't try hard enough

MFW I finish in a month and just have to tolerate them long enough
>>
>>28101436
is there any update on what happened with this lovely couple? she's so brave and strong. he is very lucky to have such a devoted wife.
>>
File: Darkness my old friend.jpg (38 KB, 479x370) Image search: [Google]
Darkness my old friend.jpg
38 KB, 479x370
>>28103530
>She divorced him
>He is kill
Thats the real world
>>
>>28102905
I avoid making potential friends because of this: I have learnt to avoid people, and even when I know something good can come out of something, the learnt behavior takes hold lest my expectation of bonding and camaraderie are met with awkward rejection.
>>
>>28103594
thanks for reply. i figured she divorced him. dark times.
>>
>>28103530
She divorced him a few months into the marriage. She gave the reason to be irreconcilable differences and his PTSD, when in reality it was his face.

Guy overdosed but was written in the papers to have slipped on some ice
>>
File: Absolutely doing it.png (126 KB, 469x500) Image search: [Google]
Absolutely doing it.png
126 KB, 469x500
>>28102905
Yeah I learned from about the age of 16 not to trust people after I lost all my school friends becaue of a girlfriend I had for like a month. Basically they choose potential pussy (none of them got i btw all betas) over a long time friend
>>
I miss having friends like I did in school.
I am too old and broken to make any now.
I will not share my life with anyone. I work hard to earn money, but have no reason to spend any of it.
>>
File: Tyler_Ziegel.jpg (107 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
Tyler_Ziegel.jpg
107 KB, 848x900
alcohol heroin and morphine deadly mixture, accidental not intentional suicide. I really doubt he blames her for the divorce. I wouldn't feel good about trapping someone in that if it happened to me.
The VA also screwed him out of benefits and he only got paid 2700 a month instead of the promised 4000.
>>
File: 4615962979_92a81a3fed_z.jpg (90 KB, 603x385) Image search: [Google]
4615962979_92a81a3fed_z.jpg
90 KB, 603x385
here's one a little less soul crushing.
>>
>>28103884
SHE GOT FAT NIGGA
>>
>>28103934
Is there a pic of him from before?
>>
>>28103983
why yes there is.
>>
>>28104091
Post it. I really hope the guy wasn't a Chad because that would be too tragic.
>>
When people said they would be my friend and then never talk to me again a few days after
>>
>>28102923
No, y-you post yours first
>>
>>28101436
>No one has txted me in 30 days or so.
>got your hopes up and they were crushed.

You didn't put any effort into getting people to text you in the first place.
This is the r9k philosophy, you think that you put in just as much effort as a normie but they have all the luck, this is simply not true.
Go out, say you're hosting a party, say you have weed, anything that would give people a reason to interact with you.
Make an effort to be remembered, get your number in peoples phones, then if you get no texts it's okay to be a little sad.
Not this pathetic bullshit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.