[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This happened last week >be 31 5'1 NEET >Live with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (760 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
file.png
760 KB, 768x1024
This happened last week
>be 31 5'1 NEET
>Live with mom (dad died years ago)
>Live in my own room, don't leave pretty much except for food
>Mom calls me out one day to meet her new bf
>he is 25, 6'2 and muscly, works for a bank
>We have dinner, Mom makes my favorite lasagna
>Mom tries to get me out of the house for the night, asks me to go out with friends or something
>Obviously I stay home, hear them fucking all night
>She obviously loves it
>The next morning she cooks him breakfast but not me

He is coming over again tonight. What do /r9k/?
>>
I saved that image, any source?

As for your situation, i don't know. I would hang around and maybe glare at the dude lmao he 25 he not gonna call you out on shit.
>>
You get a life and stop posting obvious shitty b8 threads
>>
>>28101374
Hire a call girl and fuck her moments before your mom's starts to fuck Chad. Then if she brings it up tell her she should have gone out with friends if she didn't want to hear you making love
>>
>>28101493
These are the words of an alpha NEET

please do this anon and report results
>>
Rape her BF and shit in his mouth and ass, he won't come back anytime soon.
>>
>>28101529
>alpha NEET

I have news for you anon...
>>
When he comes over and bangs your mom tonight, grab a couple pots and bang them together outside the bedroom door while yelling
>>
819.From:
820.Doj
821. about 2 hours of sleep
822.Sent on:
823.4/15
824.From:
825.Doj
826.And felt so tired I just couldn't bring myself to play videogames
827.From:
828.Doj
829.do I have to remind you I've had a perfectly smooth sleep pattern before where I'd always go to sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time
830.From:
831.Doj
832.which turned into literally falling asleep in class because I like spending time with you more than I care about sleeping, my physical health and my school performance
833. STOP FUCKING MAKING ME FEEL GUILTY GOD FORBID TALKING TO YOU IS THE WRONG THING TO DO BUT NOT IS ALSO THE WEONG THING
834.Sent on:
835.4/15
836. ILL FUCKING LEAVE YOU ALONE
838.From:
839.Doj
840. I don't want you to
841.Sent on:
842.4/15
843. I FEEL GUILTY LIKE ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY
>>
>>28101870
It took me a fucking while to decipher this absurd bullshit but here's what I think it means
>Anon I like you a lot! So much that I have been getting like no sleep lately lol
FINE FUCK ILL LEAVE YOU ALONE!!!
>what? No don't leave me alone
I FEEL GUILTY YOU STUPID WHORE

I have no idea if this is actually what's going on but god damn edit your garbage if you want us to get it.
>>
>>28101374
Maybe chad-dad will rub off on you. This may be a blessing in disguise.
>>
>>28101606
Theoretically they do exist, normies would call them slackers
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.