[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm going to be fired tomorrow. The worst part is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I think I'm going to be fired tomorrow. The worst part is that I am flying from NY to California for a previously scheduled work trip. So they're going to sack me after a 6 hour cross-country flight.

It's the NEET life for me after this. I am trying the salaryfag life and make good money but the anxiety this is causing me isn't worth it.

If I was any kind of a man I would shoot that stupid bitch in the face. But I'll sit there and accept my cucking by Mrs. Scheklstein like a good slave.
>>
>>28101229

What makes you think you'll be fired?
>>
>>28101229
what did you do? anyway HR can help?
>>
File: image.png (91 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91 KB, 500x422
>>28101274
>>28101344
>bringing ms shekelstiens daughter with me on trip
>she's about 17 and her mom wants her to "learn the family business" for when she's of working age
>daughter is hot as fuck
>she falls asleep on plane
>put her sleeping hand on my cock through my pants
>pretend to be asleep
>at first she starts to play with it in her sleep
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>then I hear a loud scream when she wakes up and sees what she's doing
>pulled her hand away
>hasn't said anything to me since

She's definitely going to tell my boss if she hasn't already. What do?
>>
>>28102173

She's the one that touched your dick so you sue her for sexual assault and call 911 if she snitches.

Nobody wants their daughter to be known as "the whore who grabbed a guy's dick on the plane".
>>
>>28102173
oh god you are so unlucky/lucky
>>
>>28101229
OP, they won't fire you *after the flight. If the mom knows and wants to fire you, it'll be first thing before you drive to the airport.
>>
>>28102246
I'm a fat 27 year old neckbeard. I'm so bad that I get chewed out for improper appearance at work almost every week, she's an adorable 17 year old girl, and there's probably witnesses, I think I'm fucked
>>
>>28102173
>>pretend to be asleep

ok, so she probably is embarrassed asf.

>i would be

play it cool and act like nothing happened.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.