[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do SJWs exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: how old.jpg (82 KB, 1154x609) Image search: [Google]
how old.jpg
82 KB, 1154x609
I have honestly never run into them, and I've been through the entire college experience
and I have even lived in SF for a couple of years, yet I have never ran into an SJW.
Do these people really exist or is it some huge internet charade?
>>
I went to a Donald Trump rally when I visited Portland State University and saw at least 50 SJWs.
>>
SF to expensive for those retards. I live in Brooklyn and don't see them either.

I think they're on college campuses and then settle down in cheaper places.
>>
I'm in Nebraska and see them everywhere. If you see a fat girl under the age of 25 there's a very solid chance she's a SJW
>>
>>28101109
>If you see a fat girl under the age of 25 there's a very solid chance she's a SJW.

Yes.
But there are two kinds of SJWs. The fat girls whose behavior is a reaction to shame, and then the non-fat elitists out for power.
>>
>>28100993
>run into them, and I've been through the entire college experience
>and I have even lived in SF for a couple of years, yet I have never ran into an SJW.
>Do these people really exist or is it some hug

East Europe is still safe from them...to some extent.
>>
>>28100993
I live in SF and there are plenty of SJWs here. It's not always physically foreshadowed (e.g. fat with dyed hair) but trust me on this. Once you talk with people more, the SJWism begins to emerge.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.