[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got diagnosed with aspergers lads Wat do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (256 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
file.png
256 KB, 960x540
Got diagnosed with aspergers lads

Wat do
>>
>>28100895
You got autismbux already or not?
>>
>>28100907
Is this a thing?

No I havent
>>
Does aspergers still net you autismbux or nah? I seem to remember it not being included anymore or something
Anyway congrats anon kek
One of us
>>
>>28100895
Have aspergers apparently.
>>
>>28100959
I would also like to note that my browser wants to auto-correct "aspergers" to "aspirations." I hope you don't make the same mistake though. You have aspergers, not aspirations. Forget your aspirations.
>>
>>28100895
I have a friend whose successful and has aspergers. You'll be fine, you'll just be ass at social situations.
>>
There's not much what you can do
I mean you just keep living like you have so far
I got the diagnose too and I don't even know why, what do I do with it? "Congratulations you're officially retarded"
>>
>>28100936
Depends on where you live. Here I can get welfare stuff which would normally require that I look for employment but I don't have to now.

So yeah.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 640x960
>>28100895
Welcome to the club

Pro tip: everything is shit
>>
>>28100895
>is american and says "lad"

i could tell even without the diagnosis
>>
Have aspergers but also have a job. Applied to student loans for disability status (this decreases the amount you have to pay back). Filled out form, had my pdoc sign it, it says im autistic and have ocd and dysthymia. Application declined.

I dunno wtf. What do they want? I bet if i was missing a leg they would approve application instantly.
>>
>>28100895
How big is your dick? Also Aspergers is made up only faggots who are under 24 have it
>>
>>28100936

I'm in the US and I get $3800 a month tax-free in autismbux plus mah Link card (aka, 'food stamps') plus Section 8 housing. In my city, every new building has to have a certain # of units for section 8, even if it's a Trump building.

I'm living in a nice neighborhood in a great studio with yupscale wagiekek neighbors who have no idea I'm 'aspie'.

>Protip: It's easier to fake a diagnosis than most people think.
>>
if you're in the UK prepare for a major windfall of bennies and NEETbux. just make sure you play up your autism by shitting yourself during the initial assessment to ensure you get on the highest bennie-bracket and you'll be all set.
>>
I'm a US citizen but I live in Europe.

So if I moved to the US and got diagnosed by someone there I'd be able to get free money? Seriously?
>>
>>28101843
>I'm in the US and I get $3800 a month tax-free in autismbux

i make 4700 / mo in autiebux. get on my level brah.

>illinois
>>
>>28100895
You are acting like you just caught it off the street, aspie.
>>
>>28101843
>>28102157

>being in the US
>getting disability for asperger's

Not happening.
>>
>>28102222
Quads checked, you can get SSDI easy for it you stupid facking faggot, if you don't get NEETBUX you are a massive fag
>>
>>28100895
Welcome to the club m8, milk it for all its worth like I do. There is oppression and ableism around every corner that can be shaken for a quick buck.
>>
>>28102164

I got Asperger's from a toilet seat.

>be me
>out shopping
>have pimple on ass cheek
>bothering the fuck out of me
>go to bathroom at mall
>drop my pants
>pop zit
>decide to shit while i'm there
>sit down on toilet with bleeding ex-zit on my ass
>few minutes later
>go back out into mall
>decide i need new shoes
>buy new balance shoes
>get haircut
>tell the guy, 'just fuck my shit up'
>see store selling anime shit
>never watched it before
>go in and buy everything DBZ and Naruto in the place
>get sonic keychain too
>decide it will be cool to be like him
>hold my arms straight at my sides
>run through mall screaming
>as fast as my new balance will carry me
>get thrown out by mall cop on segway
>go home and shit post online
>life is good
>popping ass zits as i type

>mfw they taste awesome
>but it hadn't scabbed over. I didn't know this.
>>
>>28102301

THIS.

I get $4K a month autismbux. Never worked a day in my life, never will. Free food, free rent, free medical care, 60K a year to put into savings.

You're a fucking dumbass if you're not getting autismbux, brahs. You even fucking apply online. Ten minutes to fill out a form. You never get turned down if you have a diagnosis.

How can you beat that shit?
>>
>>28102132
>So if I moved to the US and got diagnosed by someone there I'd be able to get free money? Seriously?

Seriously.

>be me
>hear about autismbux
>take online autism test
>realize i can just answer this shit to sound autistic as fuck
>go tell parents i am autistic
>omg we must take you to a doctor
>doctor gives me test
>same test as online
>holy fuck, i got this
>by the time i leave
>he thinks i'm rainman or some shit
>tells parents to fill out some form online
>they apply for teh disability
>i get my first check a couple weeks later
>$5100
>fuck year
>find out i can move out
>get assisted living
>like having maid service and a chef
>do nothing all day but jerk off and shitpost
>never worry about food, rent, cooking, cleaning, medical bills, etc.
>have three real dolls and two from japan
>watch the wageslaves going to work every morning to keep me happy
>>
File: 1441640075839.png (138 KB, 522x590) Image search: [Google]
1441640075839.png
138 KB, 522x590
>>28102415
Can you fit any more memes in that post senpai
>>
I get autismbux.

>took three appeals and two and a half years to get awarded
>have other issues being on spectrum wasn't enough even then and i dont think it even is on list now
>$760 / month
>get reassessed every so often when there's a budget crunch
>been disallowed once and had to redo process to reinstate
>section 8 housing has a waiting list a mile long
>basically have about $200 left after rent
>that covers what my food supplement won't buy
>tfw grinding unrelenting poverty
>tfw state is having budget crisis so my money got stopped
>living at home now
>parents are so stressed financially with me back they are almost ready to split
>not doing so good
>>
>>28102544
I have aspergers but never got into the whole NEET buck thing. Do you actually get that much money? Last I heard you could only get 700 a month for autism.
>>
>>28104178

See >>28103706.

That's a much more accurate version...long waits, little money, constantly subject to politics.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.