[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This guy is holding a girl hostage in your living room. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: nemesis.jpg (45 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
nemesis.jpg
45 KB, 530x800
>This guy is holding a girl hostage in your living room. He also has a lot of money

What do you do?
>>
>>This guy is holding a girl hostage in your living room.

Why? What are his demands?
>>
>>28100774

"I want your asshole small boy, or the girl gets shot"
>>
>>28100750
shoot the guy with one of my guns, keep the money, tell the bitch to leave.
>>
>>28100794
>small boy

I'm 26, very hairy and morbidly obese
>>
>>28100794
"The gun is obviously a fake you fucking retard."
>>
File: hellojackass.jpg (79 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
hellojackass.jpg
79 KB, 530x800
>>28100804
>you shoot the man, take the cash, and tell the girl to fuck off

She calls the cops, and says that you and the criminal both raped her and stole her cash.

You're both in jail now, and a familiar fellow greets you in your cell.

"Hello white boy, now are you ready to give asshole?"
>>
Tip my fedora and request that we settle the dispute with words, like gentlesirs
>>
File: fuckoff.jpg (65 KB, 530x800) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.jpg
65 KB, 530x800
>>28100886
"You can gently eat my ass redditboy"
>>
File: noose.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
>>28100853
i fucking love stock photos
>>
File: youwin.jpg (9 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
youwin.jpg
9 KB, 276x183
>>28100984
Fucking shit man, you hung his ass.

You win, I guess.

You're still in jail though so you losing that buttginity eventually
>>
>>28100853
Aim so the bullet passes through the girls arm first and hits the guy. Then when girl and guy collapse, shoot the guy again in the head.
Call police and say both tried to hide in your house and kill you after some shady business on the street had gone wrong.
>>
>>28100853
We team up and escape prison.
>>
>>28100750
I defeat him and take his money, gun and girl.

Then I exchange the money for a camera and I use my new gun, girl and camera to make cool home movies.
>>
>>28100794
Well so it is me, a dead girl and a guy with a lot of money.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.