[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ex feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 4ae[2].jpg (107 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
4ae[2].jpg
107 KB, 800x900
>watch a movie that you remember watching with your ex years ago
>its a boy gets the girl kind of movie
>remember cuddling throughout the damn thing
>realize you haven't cuddled in years
>>
Same thing happened with me last week. Didn't hit me hard, but a good cuddle is like a good pack of cigs. The mundane begins to full down once you run out.
>>
>>28100613
Dull*

Fuckin 4chan mobile nonsense
>>
>its a You find a dvd with compilation of movies that your ex burnt for you back in 2008 and it has her cute handwriting with the list of titles, date and bunch of smiley faces and cute little notes for you on the cover
>>
>Listening to music
>THE song comes on
>start fucking crying after not feeling anything for years

I stopped listening to the artist completely because it was one of those shared interests we had that brought us together in the first place.

>Watching "Her"
>Recall watching it with her and laughing about the awkward phone sex scene
>Immediately turn the movie off and vent sadness on r9k
>>
don't worry about her, I'm sure she found someone better to cuddle with. probably sucking him off while she's at it :^)

just fucking kill me
>>
>>28100658
...episode*

>>28100660
I can't hear fucking The Cure ever again because of that dude. I rarely cry but that thing just... it doesnt even trigger some kind of pseudo deep emotions, it just literally makes me want to curl up and cry.
>>
File: 0.jpg (62 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
62 KB, 780x780
>tfw never cuddled with a girl through a movie
>>
File: 04.png (811 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
04.png
811 KB, 1280x688
>watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind after a break up
>want to kill myself now
this was a bad decision
>>
>>28100706
It's... its better than sex anon.

>that feel when you go to bed and you just lay down behind her, put your left hand on her ass and dive into her neck and hair and absorb her freshly showered smell while whispering random things into her ear to make her giggle
>that feel when you wake up in the middle of the night and cover her with like 3/4ths of the blanket because you want her to be warm
>>
>>28100865
>second feel is just cold and regret
>>
File: index.png (10 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
index.png
10 KB, 221x228
>broke up because she was fucking around with other people behind my back
>she probably doesn't even think about me one bit
>>
>>28100551
>>28100613
>>28100658
>>28100660
>>28100829
>>28100865
>>28100910
G T F O you fucking normalfags,this is not your personal blog, no one cares about your ex girlfriends in this place. gtfo somewhere else.
>>
>>28100865
Right? And at least if you're gonna have sex, cuddle afterwards.
>>
File: 1453074969607.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1453074969607.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>go to a wedding party
>she's there working as a waitress
>havent seen her in years
>looks even better than when we used to date
>we exchange smiles whenever she comes to my table but never really talk
>decide to stalk her facebook on the next day
>she's getting married in a couple of months
>mfw all the feels coming back while i look at her pictures
>>
>>28100925
>le secret club
>>
>>28100925
You know you can hide threads, rigth?
>>
>>28100910
>broke up because she was fucking around with other people behind my back
>Its been two years since I cut all contact and she still messages me all the time saying shit like "I'm the only one for her"
>know she believes but also know she's a huge whore
>promised myself I'll never ever go back

Feels
>>
>>28100973
>>looks even better than when we used to date

This fucking shit feel.
It's also why I had to delete my fb account. I couldn't bear to torture myself anymore.

>that feel when she always talked about wanting kids
>that feel when she is 26 now and in an almost two years long relationship
>anyday now she is gonna get married and that terrible-but-bearable "there is always hope for something to happen" feel is going to vanish
>you will never find another girl, let another girl like her
>you will forever only experience mediocre things
>>
>>28100999
I don't want to hide every fucking thread, every day there are more and more cancerous threads.This place is supposed to be a place for lonely people + a place where you can relate to each other feels, not a shitplace filled with ''fembots'' , ''neets'' and ''le bait thread xDD''
>>
>>28101090
Fuck off you shithead. You think i made this thread because I am not lonely?

Just because you get to fuck a chick or two it doesnt make you immune to loneliness and other shit feelings you machild twat.
>>
>>28101090
>This place is supposed to be
Let me stop you right there and remind you that 4chan is not supposed to be anything other than anonymous
>>
My GF refuses to block her exes and beta orbiters on all social media sites. When I ask her to block them she gets mad.

When I ask for a reason as to why she won't she changes the subject.

She insists she doesn't speak to them and is not interested in them, but then why is it so hard to get rid of them?

It's gotten to the point where I'm about to pull the plug on the whole thing.

Thoughts?
>>
>>28101126
>>28101128

jesus christ I think it's time to move to wizchan.The amount of idiocy in these sentences is incredible.

>muh loneliness
>muh anonymity

Yes ,of course every human, even chads experience loneliness, but you can't compare the loneliness of someone who fucked several girls (as you imply by saying ''a chick or two'') to someone who is a KHV.
>>
>>28101200
Massive redflag on the exes. Orbitters, not so much. They are friends and chicks refuse to belive that friends want to fuck them to the point where its normal behaviour.

Tell her to block her exes or to fuck off.
>>
>>28101278
>Yes ,of course every human, even chads experience loneliness, but you can't compare the loneliness of someone who fucked several girls (as you imply by saying ''a chick or two'') to someone who is a KHV

It's way harder when you know what you are missing my privileged friend. Enjoy your mediocre misery.
>>
>>28101200
She obviously hasn't moved on from her exes. You need to drop this girl immediately.
>>
>>28101284
her one orbiter literally grabs her ass and tits and talks about fucking her all the time and she says how gross she is, but she still refuses to cut contact.
>>
>>28101332
And you need us tell you whether that is wrong? Dump the skank dude.
>>
>>28101367
It's difficult. I have an extreme fear of being alone which is why I've dealt with it for so long.
>>
>>28101044
change your number or block hers

luckily I don't think my ex ever gave a shit about me, so she doesn't try to contact me
>>
>>28101319
Here we go, I was waiting for someone to say this, every fucking time someone has to say this, the ''it's harder if you know what you're missing'' meme.

It's not harder, this is just an excuse for failed normies to be sad.
>>
>>28101200
pull the plug

She's not stupid, and she knows that her exes don't just want to be her friend. She's trying to play you.
>>
>>28101428
Well I know how I felt when I was kv and I know how i feel now after I've had an actually meaningful relationship.

>It's not harder

How would you know?
You dont know shit. Yet you are supposed to tell me how to feel and what I am? Fuck off faggot, you have 99 other threads at the moment, choose one that suits you. Don't project your failures on us here.
>>
>>28101479
>normies telling me to gtfo
>don't project your failures on us here

alright man I will let you faggots cry here over your ex stacies. god..
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.