[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw it's not even may >already 30 degrees outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1_7[1].jpg (42 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
1_7[1].jpg
42 KB, 640x477
>tfw it's not even may
>already 30 degrees outside today
I just want winter to last a while longer, I just want decent weather.
Why can't summer just fuck off?
>>
>>28100193
can you fuck off m8?

winter is the worst thing to happen to the planet earth every single year.
>>
>>28100224
Yeah boy oh boy I sure do love cockroaches and mosquitos and 70% humidity with 30 degree heat. BUT YAY YOU CAN GO TO THE BEACH!
>>
>>28100251
maybe you shouldn't live in such a shitty place.
I get no roaches, few mosquitoes, and 60% humidity if I leave the swamp cooler on all day without opening a window.
>>
Fuck all of you we get 100% humidity and roaches all season in Miami
>>
>>28101542
I would KILL, literally KILL to live in Miami you ungrateful fuck
>>
>>28102258
Why the fuck would you wanna live in miami
>>
>>28100193

Why don't you stop being a fat ass?
>>
>>28101542

Louisiana here, thank god I live in like the one roach-free zone in the area, (the subdivision is new and it was built in a field, roaches actually live in trees in the wild so they prefer wooded areas). They're the cum of satan over here. Fuckers WILL attack you and always get up in your space.

I have a phobia now because of being attacked by roaches as a kid. We're transplants, we had no idea how to handle that horror.
>>
>>28102456
As a guy who paid girls to step on roaches and studied them formally, they can't "attack" anyone.
>>
>>28102380
I dunno, I like sunshine and get cold easily. I live in PNW now.
>>
>>28102492
that sounds like a quality fetish m80. YOU are a true degenerate.
>>
>>28102551
Dont get mad at me because all girls are sluts who'll do anything you want
>>
>>28100193
>tfw FL
Let me OUT!!!
>>
>>28100193
fuck off
Poland
Almost may
2am, -2 celcius

If you had only 2 months with >20 celcius you would not whine like a little bitch about good weather.
>>
I hate the winter but atleast winter isn't FUCKING BUG SEASON, god damn those cunts are everywhere
>>
>>28104030

Where I live it's already approached 40C in April. I have lived in a nice cold place in the mountains before, cold like Poland. It's much better with what you have.

Phoenix for reference of where to never, ever move to. It's a port of exploiting cheap labor and getting away with atrocities for defense contractors. And all of the Mexicans / poor to support this system.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.