[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just lost my virginity at 23, I was pretty happy with myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
I just lost my virginity at 23, I was pretty happy with myself and was thankful I never even got close to becoming a wizard. Just watched meet the fockers today and in it they berate the main character for losing his virginity at 18 and being a "late bloomer" why are they so cruel? Is 23 REALLY that pathetic to lose your virginity at, when you're 23 you're still pretty fucking young.
>>
File: naaaani.png (621 KB, 1089x524) Image search: [Google]
naaaani.png
621 KB, 1089x524
i wanted to come up with a way to troll you but seriously no one actually cares when you lose your virginity. maybe your friends will rib you for it but they dont give a shit, and strangers certainly dont.
>>
>>28100041
People are fucked senpai, everybody is so keen on hurting each other, they can not let even one victory remain in your hands, they will never afford you one hint of sympathy, they will not permit you to have even a modicum of self-esteem. They rip one-another to pieces like starving rats.

Just try to pay it no mind, try to remember that the opinions of these pieces of human garbage are worthless. Just do your best and be a good person.
>>
>>28100183
This is pretty much exactly how I feel day-to-day.
>>
>>28100041
That shit is all over Hollywood and the general media. Just look at the small dick jokes for example.

People are quick to judge others by traces of information. That's what makes them normally functioning people.
>>
>>28100041
I lost it at that same exact age, I was so relieved. I felt like a loser for not kissing anyone even at 16 y/o, and even worst passing 18 and still a virgin
>>
If you couldn't get laid normally at the ages of 15-18 then you are a fucking loser, plain and simple.
>>
>>28100041
Kids these days lose their virginity when they're 13 to 15.
>>
>>28102911
This kind of rhetoric literally incites mass shootings, this kind of stuff is the exact reason why Elliot went postal.
>>
>>28102994
You americans should go in more mass shootings, you're doing the world a favor 2bh
>>
>>28103031
>DAE hate lemerica ??? xD
>>
>>28101901
This is why I appreciate the movie "the 40 year old virgin" because at least that movie chose an age that's super out there, but in other movies like "Fockers" the crux of the joke is "lol he DIDN'T LOSE HIS VIGINITY TILL HE WAS EIGHTEEN, WHAT A LOSER" even the characters parents say "we were so relieved when we heard, we always knew he was a late bloomer, but we were getting worried." As if the idea of an 18 year old virgin is SOO FUCKING OUT THERE, it's the butt of a joke in a screwball comedy without a shred of irony.
>>
>>28104280

I think its just a projection of their own desires. They can't fathom a life without sex, so certainly their son who isn't getting any is miserable without it or gay.
>>
>>28104280
Should stop watching that shit if it's gonna trigger u that hard tbqhwy familamajam.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.