[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fast food horror stories? I went to Taco Bell yesterday and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1458358331426.jpg (339 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1458358331426.jpg
339 KB, 1280x960
Fast food horror stories?

I went to Taco Bell yesterday and got a Double Decker Taco, a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, two Chicken Burritos, and an X-Large Mountain Dew Baja Blast. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the Taco Bell worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the Taco Bell restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to Taco Bell for dinner last night and got a Mexican Pizza with no tomatoes, a Steak Quesadilla, a Crunchwrap Supreme, and an X-Large Mountain Dew Baja Blast. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?
>>
>>28099338
>horror stories
did you consider that maybe youre just an autist
>>
Why not drive home and eat it in your room fag?
>>
>>28099338
>guiz a grill TOTALY talked to me yesterday..
>lol too bad she was le roastie amiright?

just kill yourself op.
>>
>>28099338
Faglord Autistson.
>>
>>28099338
Just tell her to keep it to herself, how are you making such a big fucking deal out of this?
>>
Why don't you just say to her you like listening to music in your car or if you want you can tell her about your audiobook. this is the most tumblr like 4chan post I've ever seen, this isn't a big deal at all are you really so coddled that you have to post online about how a decent human being is acting like a decent human being and you can't interact with someone like that.
>>
File: reggie sez.gif (721 KB, 446x251) Image search: [Google]
reggie sez.gif
721 KB, 446x251
>>28099338
>How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the resteaurant
I want you to repeat this sentence to yourself until you realize what a humongous fucking retard you are.
>>
File: 1360094672669.jpg (657 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1360094672669.jpg
657 KB, 1920x1080
>acts all high and mighty
>eats taco bell multiple times a week
>>
>>28099338

>getting baited by this stale pasta
>the current year

Still funny to read tho
>>
Wasn't this pasta originally about mcdonalds?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28099338
Cute pasta
Now do the rasta pasta
>>
Unironically agree with OP
>>28099491
Because then roommates or family will see you eating or carrying junk food and judge you for your shitty eating habits
>>
>>28099424
I hate abusing that word, but OP does seem autistic and very defensive for no reason.
>>
>>28099903
i almost never use it but this is the most autistic thing i ever read on this site
>>
>>28099424
>>28099491
>>28099505
>>28099555
>>28099620
>>28099643
This pasta is a few years old now and still, a whole bunch of newfags fall for it. You guys seriously have to lurk more before you shitpost with reddit tier responses
>>
File: 1452890294792.gif (338 KB, 538x572) Image search: [Google]
1452890294792.gif
338 KB, 538x572
This is some excellent quality bait, op
>>
She was just being nice.
Why are you overthinking it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.