[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok class today you need to get into groups of two. Oh anon you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: teacher.jpg (23 KB, 628x371) Image search: [Google]
teacher.jpg
23 KB, 628x371
Ok class today you need to get into groups of two. Oh anon you're by yourself again, you can join up with ____.

Who was ____ and what happened /r9k/?
>>
>>28099122
The teacher, and she made me rub her feet.
>>
two sporty girls who said gave disgusted looks to each other and asked if i could be with someone else when i approached
9th grade when this happened
>>
> Not having at least one bigger robot on your leash that you could always count on in this sort of situation

> his face when you abandon him for somebody else whenever you can
>>
>>28099189
DEETS
E
E
T
S
>>
>>28099122
this never happened.The other guy/girl who was alone just partnered up with me, without the teacher saying anything.And most of the time, there were different people everytime.
>>
>>28099189
Please describe in detail. Was the teacher hot?
>>
the kid with actual diagnosed psychopathy.

we had to buy stationery for our craftwork and he just kept insulting me and ditched me and i shouted "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" as he crossed the street
>>
>>28099239
brutal. and they wonder why kids shoot schools
>>
File: 1457293096402.png (898 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457293096402.png
898 KB, 1024x1024
The crazy girl who followed me around everywhere afterward. And not the cute crazy ether. the hair like a birds nest, wears shoes made out of duct tape, pretends she was a zombie on some days and drag herself down the halls crazy. At first I was all about it because "easy girlfriend" fucked her a bunch but after a while I got bored and she stabbed me.
>>
it was usually a shy half chinese girl who I had a crush on through all of high school. She was a loner too.
>>
>>28099122
lol i wished she said "you can join up with _____"
my teacher told me "go find a group that suits you"
>>
File: 1460116463031.jpg (52 KB, 655x833) Image search: [Google]
1460116463031.jpg
52 KB, 655x833
>tfw had no friends but always one aquantince in every single class so I've never experienced this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.