[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /bigforehead/ or /highhairline/? No one ever talks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Who here /bigforehead/ or /highhairline/?

No one ever talks about this, but it's literally a death sentence.

Big foreheads are NEVER attractive. No hairstyles look good on me, because my only options are to either stick it up and look like there's something wrong with me because over half of my face is forehead, or to cover it with a fringe and look like a 13 year old from 2006.

Whenever someone wants to pick on me or start shit, it's always about the forehead. I'm perpetually insecure about it and my eyes are instantly drawn to it when I see any picture of me or catch a glimpse of my reflection.

Sometimes I genuinely wish I would start balding, because it would give me a good excuse to shave my head and stop worrying about my forehead/hairline.
>>
Same. Large/High forehead and dumb-looking hairline to boot. Honestly it doesn't matter that much, anon.
>>
>>28100622
also my hairline is receding to make matters worse. But I've just accepted it. I read somewhere that having a larger forehead is actually more attractive, as it may imply intelligence/dominance. But it could be bullshit.
>>
Get a shirt that is skin-colored, put it over your hair, then pull it skin-tight. That is how you will look bald. If you don't mind how that looks, shave your head.
>>
Some models also have a higher hairline. Don't worry about it!
>>
>>28099111
Reporting in. I have an Anderson Cooper tier forehead
>>
same op
buzz it faggot
it's not that bad.
Or wear hats.
>>
>>28099111
>Big foreheads are NEVER attractive.
there's plenty of big forehead celebrities

ryan gosling
leonardo dicaprio
matt damon
neil patrick harris
jon hamm
david beckham

it all depends on your haircut bro
>>
>>28100717
My hair definitely looks better short. When I grow my hair long it starts to look like I'm balding when really my forehead is just huge and my hair doesn't cover it well.
>>
>>28100654
>I read somewhere that having a larger forehead is actually more attractive, as it may imply intelligence/dominance

I actually came across some thread on Google where a guy was trying to claim that women "only find men with big foreheads attractive" and using Hollywood actors to back this up.

But it's BS to be honest, at least from my experience. All of the men that I know who are found most attractive by women have low hairlines/small foreheads. And they can do more with their hair, and therefore can pull off more stylish hairstyles better, because they don't have to worry about their forehead.

I've never heard anyone note large foreheads as attractive. In my experience the vast majority of people find them to be weird looking and make fun of them.
>>
>>28100654
Definitely bull shit then fathead lmfao
>>
>>28100736
>>28100701
Problem is that I don't think all of those men you listed actually have proper "big" foreheads.

They don't have small foreheads, but I don't know if they can be classed as big.

I don't know, maybe I'm just self-conscious. But to me, my hairline/forehead makes me look like a dipshit 90% of the time. I legitimately think it sends my attractiveness rating down 2 or 3 points.
>>
>>28100754
I find them attractive. In fact, I find low hairlines unattractive, especially if their forehead is sloped.
>>
>>28100817
I have a huge forehead, then it slopes a little bit at the top, and near the crown I can feel it sloping again

pretty cool huh?
>>
It's only a death sentence for whoever pisses you off and you decide to nut 5head
>>
File: 1458264788727.png (775 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1458264788727.png
775 KB, 707x1000
Best girl here to give you five.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.