[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im 25, every step i take forward seems like 3 back, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 570145480.jpg (173 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
570145480.jpg
173 KB, 1280x850
im 25, every step i take forward seems like 3 back, I'm stressed out of my mind, I wont ever get pussy and if I do it's going to be some old ugly hag. I'm so fucking fed up! the alcohol isnt cutting it anymore! FUCK !!
>>
Quit complaining, quit drinking, quit being obsessed with prime girls.

60% of your life is past prime. Accept that and forget about it. Find healthier things to focus on.
>>
look dude, if your willing to have a life and get a gf, go for it. but if not your just gonna die a virgin. accept it and embrace it. work hard, get money, get a quality life and then you can do what ever you want. even fuck bitches
>>
>>28099125
jost be ursefl :^)
>>
>>28099185
What he's doing is "being himself." He's being a petulant piece of shit. I'm telling him to be better than that. YOU'RE the one who would tell him to "just be yourself because there's nothing else you can do because your a victim and the world is against you."

The world IS against you, so to speak, but you're not as big of victims as you feel you are. Get over yourselves, set practical goals, achieve them, and be happy. Then maybe think about finding a woman.
>>
>>28099185
I love how likening anything that remotely diverges from their usual misery circlejerk to this boogeyman phrase has become yet one more excuse for robots to keep wallowing in self-pity.

>9999th thread of "CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE SENPAI, HOW DO I CHANGE??"
>insert some sound advice
>"Just be urself brah :^)"
>cue 30 posts of circlejerking
>>
>>28099002
Im basically you OP. I dont know what to do. I guess i can quit working for any sort of income and attempt to be neet until i go fucking bonkers.
>>
File: 1407251411616.jpg (137 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1407251411616.jpg
137 KB, 1280x853
>>28099231
>>28099347

OP here. I do see your point. Robots are always resorting to thought-terminating syllogisms to end cognitive-dissonance.

I feel like i'm at my breaking point. I've been trying to better myself over the past few months, and do some amount of work even though i'm not in the best of health, but set-backs just keep coming. People keep getting mad at me and I just... want all these awful feelings and things that are happening to go away but they keep rising up.

I feel so fucking overwhelmed.
>>
File: PyxkgX7.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
PyxkgX7.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
>>28099513
>>28099002
>months

It takes years to unrobot yourself, just be happy with any slow progress (talking to people, not hating yourself, etc)
>>
>>28099125
The complexities of a carbon based life cannot compare to the vast immensity of the universe. Going to the wild camp of speculation we may very well be little microbes unable to understand and see the life beyond us. There's no reason to not believe that we don't have a task. Maybe it's beyond me and you, maybe we don't know it yet, maybe we are yet to find out. Do you want to be hopeless,wallow in a pool of laziness and fear or you want to feel good with yourself while in this vain plain planet? Its all up to you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.