[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet cute girl >she's the definition of a tumblrina
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1438559471823.jpg (63 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1438559471823.jpg
63 KB, 500x600
>meet cute girl
>she's the definition of a tumblrina SJW
>few months later meet another cute girl
>she unironically supports communism, Stalin and speaks in communist meme sentences

Why? I'm not even asking for a Nazi gf or something crazy like this, I just want a normal girl.
>>
Go for polish qt's. They aren't dogs like Germanics and they hate commie ruskis too
>>
what, you can't handle tumblrettes?
normal girls are boring, what are you,
a normie?
>>
>talk to girl in speech class
>ask what she's doing for her persuasive speech
>she's speaking in favor of interracial relationships
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>28098573
>meet cute girl
>oh wait no I didn't
>>
>>28098573
Who cares? the tumblristas are the girls with daddy issues and they are into bdsm, just fuck them then leave
>>
it's all over after high school man
girls that I thought would never fall into this shit just end up completley fucked after then

See thing is, even if they don't go to college, they have friends that do, and then facebook just spread that shit even further
>>
>>28098573
Communists are fine, get over yourself
I'm anti-SJW as fuck and all I have to do to be honest when with communists is append "bourgeois sentimentality" to every other sentence
Plus a lot of fellow-travelers grow out of it, yanno
Give her a chance
>>
>doesn't discuss politics with qt's who claim to be engaged in politics
>make them realize they don't give a shit about the underlying system, democracy.
>suddenly share political views because anarchy is optimal
>have qt's with no real issues aside from everything else
>>
>>28098646
That's a tough one anon. Really what kind of enthusiast for rhetoric would you have to be to take on a plainly neutral situation and try and bias it.

Its admirable. Especially with a grade on the line.
>>
>>28098737
>Communists are fine, get over yourself

you need to be shot, repeatedly then fucking soaked in gasoline and burned, just to be sure
>>
>>28098737
>communists
Anarcho communists are fine by me. But Communism means they're extremely authoritarian. That's at odds with socially progressive types.
>>
File: my fit.jpg (83 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
my fit.jpg
83 KB, 500x435
>>28098781
>anarchy is optimal
>>
>>28099457
Yeah. There's no other sensible way of putting it. There's no overhead and it has potential to be all society is now.

Not a surprising thing. But that doesn't mean we're closer to solutions that are far better in the moment.

You're implying that large scale violent institutions is a necessity in mankinds existence. That's far more fedora than my statement desu.
Though I love Sam Hyde, I want him to pound my pussy hard
>>
File: 1455329227798.jpg (50 KB, 558x564) Image search: [Google]
1455329227798.jpg
50 KB, 558x564
>>28099540
>it has potential to be all society is now

This is what 15 year olds ACTUALLY believe
>>
>>28099642
>denying the obvious
Yeah sure, we wouldn't have large scale wars anymore. That'd be practically impossible.
I'm not unfamiliar with bait my man. Just realize that my time is in no way more wasted than yours. Go play some videogames or something
>>
you could probably change their minds if you tried
women are naturally more followers than leaders
>>
File: 1459474119977.jpg (34 KB, 379x503) Image search: [Google]
1459474119977.jpg
34 KB, 379x503
>>28099699
>we wouldn't have large scale wars anymore
>>
File: (you).jpg (132 KB, 1649x931) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
132 KB, 1649x931
>>28099792
Lets skip the chatter
>>
Everyone who hates commies can just go suck some billionaire dick for that sweet "trickle down effect". Enjoy the lasses while you can - just accept it that they are stupid in another way than everyone else.
>>
>>28099890
Anon some just don't believe in stealing.
Some believe there should be a system where effort is rewarded.
Communism goes entirely counter to that.
>>
>>28099890
you are one stupid fuck, communists just drive away the rich and their money, slaughter those that are left and then everyone is left with absolutely nothing but backbreaking work in terrible conditions for peanuts, and if you say anything you are sent off to the gulag/slave camp

you need to take a ride in a helicopter imo
>>
>>28099933
So how is wealth created and why is it pooled towards those which own capital rather than the billions who are working? Hint hint the theory of added value and the expropriation theroff.
>>
>>28100018
Is that really what communists do? If so, capitalists pour agent orange over entire nations and use depleted uranium in their ammunition when they invade other countries for their national resources:) cmon guy - you are smarter than that.
>>
>>28100018
>communists just drive away the rich and their money,
Where the fuck would they go? If communism happened in a capitalist nation like it's supposed to instead of some slavic pre-industrial shithole, where would the rich and their money go? All the culture is in developed nations, all the expertise is in developed nations, if Europe went broadly communist for instance you can't just all fucking run off to America as if nothing happened, some things are nonreplaceable
>>
>>28100319
well if you prefer to be a "noble" communist and be a poor fuck stuck in a commie block 4559434 with no future prospects whatsoever be my guest, i would much rather live in a country that invades and rapes other countries so i can live the life i deserve and not be a fucking slave

>>28100333
money always escapes, you literally can't stop it, wealthy people know what's happening because they are connected, they are not some clueless chumps like you, when the first signs of failed state appear they just bail to another country that doesn't support retarded backwater ideologies

there is nothing nonreplaceable in life
>>
>>28100214
>So how is wealth created and why is it pooled towards those which own capital rather than the billions who are working?
Because you risk money. There's other systems that keep rich people rich though. It doesn't have to do with capitalism vs communism as a whole though.

Also effort, poorly chosen word when I mean performance.
>>28100333
>If communism happened in a capitalist nation like it's supposed to instead of some slavic pre-industrial shithole, where would the rich and their money go?
You mean that the entire developed world would just suddenly be capitalist?

Really what you could do is destroy fiat currency. Create a new currency and have everyone work with that. Don't need to chase the poor beyond their manufacturing. Since that's what generates the value.

But the world is never that simple really. You'd be subverted in some way or just straight up killed as a group if you're close enough (since a revolution is by definition terrorism and can be labeled as such easily for majority support).

It's more feasible to work towards anarchy through democratic means. I absolutely hate antifa, they're really making things hard.
>>
>meet a cute girl
>she's underage
A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do I guess.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.