[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are manic pixie dream girls a thing in the real world? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (811 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
811 KB, 500x375
Are manic pixie dream girls a thing in the real world?

I know of guys that do that shit with low-tier girls, but I find it hard to believe girls would do the same thing with low-tier guys
>>
no, absolutely not
which is why they're so popular in fiction, and everyone here is a virginio and girls don't talk to them
>>
No, since women can always settle for someone prettier than themselves
>inb4 muh Misaki
>>
>>28098365
They seem like a hassle. I would rather try to improve my boring personality with another boring personality
>>
>>28098365
I figure a few might exist, there's always the small chance for outliers and mutations, but it certainly isn't very many at all.

There's a shit ton more of us though, so we're not each going to get one, if they even do exist. Just think, if a manic pixie dream girl did exist, why would she want to be YOUR gf and not someone else? Even if she wants to fix someone and is looking for looser, why wouldn't she choose some OTHER looser?
>>
>>28098365
>I know of guys that do that shit with low-tier girls
Where are they? I could use some of that
>>
women are hilariously useless as partners if you're looking for one to "save" you

the major relationship dynamic of western romance at this point is basically that women flit from guy to guy opportunistically, only being single by choice when they want to have a period of "flings" with douchey FWBs via tinder, and mostly being permanently within relationships where it's the guy's job to keep them entertained

it used to be that the point of a woman was to go
>WHY HAVEN'T YOU BOUGHT US A HOUSE YET???? HOW DARE YOU REST ON YOUR LAURELS FAGGOT, WE NEED TO MOVE UP IN THE WORLD, YOUR KIDS DESERVE BETTER

but now that society is relatively homogeneous, their basic function is just
>HOW DARE YOU NOT MAKE ME EXCITED 24/7???? THE INTERNET TOLD ME MY LIFE SHOULD BE A NONSTOP ROLLERCOASTER OF ADVENTURES WITH MYSELF AS PROTAGONIST

any girl you think is a MPDG because she's a quirky tumblr chick who seems "cool" and "down to earth" is really just a normalfag whose personality would qualify her to be chrischan if she had the misfortune to be in a male carapace
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.