[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck. I dun goofed robots. >Met 8/10 qt3.14 on tinder. >We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Fuck. I dun goofed robots.

>Met 8/10 qt3.14 on tinder.
>We really hit it off
>Talk about movies, books, ect
>Out of the blue asks about politics
>Fuck.jpeg
>I am loyal to the Don-tron
>libtardmode.exe
>Starts going crazy, calling me a racist
>Mfw I really liked her
>>
stop having shit opinions
>>
>>28098278
this

but she could be the one with shit opinions tho, cuz libtards generally aren't very good with arguing their opinions, they just call you a racist or whateverfobic and you're supposed to feel bad
>>
>>28098278
All opinions are shit to the guy who doesn't share yours.
>>
>>28098278
it's as simple as this tbqhwyf
>>
>>28098241
It's for the best, Anon. People who support a meme for president aren't going to offer much to a woman's life.

The best part is that if you fell for the Trump meme, as a 4channer, you probably are racist. How do you feel about black people anon? And Jews? Do tell
>>
>>28098241
Ask her to actually talk about it instead of just letting her spew her talking points about "muh racism". If she says
>"H-he said Mexicans are rapists"
then inform her that over 80% of the women crossing over the border get raped on the way over and that Trump only said that about illegals, not all Mexicans in general.
>"H-he wants to build a wall!"
Inform her that Mexico has a wall on their southern border and that if she were to sneak into Mexico they'd imprison her for a week then deport her back.

There are the typical talking points they use, the second you actually talk to them their entire "argument" falls apart and they will either realize they are part of a cult or double down and keep attacking you based on pure emotional nonsense.
>>
>>28098241
don't talk about politics with a girl for a one night stand you fag
>>
>>28098373
I love them, considering I am a Jew you racist Fuck.
>>
File: 1461434242934.jpg (148 KB, 856x1091) Image search: [Google]
1461434242934.jpg
148 KB, 856x1091
>>28098461
>Jew
>race
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.