[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Voluntary Chemical Castration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1433671252948.png (410 KB, 588x520) Image search: [Google]
1433671252948.png
410 KB, 588x520
If there was an option for chemical castration, and assuming it had no side effects at all would you take it?

I would think that it would be quite liberating - for your average robot a libido is at best vestigial, and at worst a chain around their neck.

It would work out to women's advantage as well, as they would no longer have to deal with the unwelcome advances of "sub par" males.
>>
Does such an option exist?

While I was on SSRIs my dick was dead. Is there anything that (temporarily) eliminates your sex drive, and is legal? I'd pay whatever price was asked.
>>
>>28098034
It would also make sure that no robot DNA got passed onto the next generation by accident (come on, it happens sometimes, I mean, most of our parents were betas who miraculously got to breed and create more robots right?)
>>
Sadly all the current options have some pretty awful side effects - gynomastia and osteoporosis being pretty common, and between that or dealing with my sex drive I'm not sure what would be worse.

But if an option without those side effects did become available, I'd be all over it, and I suspect a lot of men would be. I wonder whether it would increase or decrease productivity overall?
>>
>>28098034
I don't believe that removing your capacity of reproducing would affect the world in a significant way.

Seriously though, I think that's the equivalent of commiting an act of self harm that can't be undone. Why would you do that, for no reason? You are stating that your life is worthless so you won't pass your genes forward. This is a mistake, and you'd definitely regret that once it's all said and done.
>>
File: 1459856821141.jpg (113 KB, 1273x922) Image search: [Google]
1459856821141.jpg
113 KB, 1273x922
>>28098034
>violent sex offender, have a paraphilia and an insanely high sex drive
>actually went ahead and got chemically castrated
>it didn't fucking work
>it made my symptoms WORSE
>endured all those horrible side effects for nothing
>have nothing to show for putting that poison in my system
>to this day wish it would have worked
I'm never going to reproduce, my sex drive brings me nothing but shame and hurts others. Why does my body and mind have to be so fucking horrible?
>>
>>28098034
It's called anti depressants and meh. Even being castrated wouldn't completely turn you asexual. It's instinctively part of our minds.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.