[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does semen smell and taste like? Do taste and odor depend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1353290550996.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1353290550996.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
What does semen smell and taste like? Do taste and odor depend on what you eat? Is the odor of cum the same for every guy or is it unique for everyone?
>>
The healthier you are, the more delicious the semen will taste.
>>
>>28098032
Why don't you just go eat some semen and find out?
>>
>>28098032
Taste changes based on what they eat. Sometimes it tastes salty and doughy. Sometimes it's fruity(especially if they eat a lot of pineapple and other fruits). Sometimes it can taste bland.
>>
>>28098060
>In the middle of fapping
>"OH GOD, I'M SO HORNY. I'M GOING TO SLURP UP MY CUM FROM THE PALM OF MY HAND. I'M REALLY GOING TO DO IT THIS TIME!"
>I cum
>"Yeah... no." *wipes off on a rag*
>>
>>28098125
I hate that this always happens.
>>
>>28098032
Mine has some kind of fruity smell, after a while on my cum shirt, though
>>
Mine is sour and salty and leaves an after taste. I understand now why girls prefer to spit.
>>
>>28098046
>>28098072
Yeah I kind of imagined that what you eat influences the taste. What about the smell, though?

>>28098060
If I had a penis I would have done that but, you know, I've never seen a penis in my life so..

>>28098296
>>28098592
>fruity smell
>salty
>sour
Sounds good to me. Maybe it's not as good as it seems, though
>>
My semen just tastes like snot, kinda. Bitter snot.
>>
>>28099378
>Sounds good to me. Maybe it's not as good as it seems, though
Maybe it'd be good as salad dressing lol, but it's not good on it's own.
>>
You guys remember when you were 14 and let your friend cum in your mouth just to see what it was like, and then realized his cum tasted worse than yours?
>>
I eat my semen all the time and I kind of like the taste of it. I can't really describe it though, it definitely has a distinct flavor. Salty with a hint of bitterness, perhaps.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.