[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, why do you and mommy and always jump up-and-down on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: scared-girl.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
scared-girl.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>Daddy, why do you and mommy and always jump up-and-down on the bed and loudly pray to god at night? It keeps me awake.
>>
you better not complain because it's the only reason you're alive right now kiddo
>>
>>28097886
I'm just a friend of your mom, not your daddy.
>>
>>28097886

im fucking your mom in the pooper kiddo
>>
In the past children saw animals mating, understood that baby animals came out of female animals and none of this was shocking.
I'm pretty sure every child in history before say about the Victorian Era would have known exactly what they were doing, and were largely undamaged by the knowledge.
>>
>>28098491
Some people, allegedly Sergei Pankejeff, have been reportedly traumatised in their childhood by witnessing their parents make whoopy.

Although, I never understood what about sex would traumatise the kid so much.
>>
File: zaba zadowolona w poscieli.png (795 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zaba zadowolona w poscieli.png
795 KB, 1920x1080
>don't worry honey, it's just kind of special adult wrestling
>we took clothes off to prevent them from getting sweaty and prayed because its hard and exhusting sport
>>
File: papa krem.jpg (54 KB, 634x659) Image search: [Google]
papa krem.jpg
54 KB, 634x659
>>28099984
Ten fred jest teraz polski...?
K, nvm.
>>
>>28098652
Because the kid sees others (adults) making a big deal out of it. Culture/religion just evolved to be the dick that it is.
>>
>>28097886
Hey, what is your husband's child doing here?
>>
>>28098652
A kid seeing adults grab each other and make loud noises will interpret it as violence. I think I read that somewhere.
>>
I am 28yo and even barely naked scenes in family movies are hard to watch with my parents, they just act weird.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.