[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i know it's imprudent of me to post anything from normiebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: i love death.jpg (44 KB, 484x564) Image search: [Google]
i love death.jpg
44 KB, 484x564
i know it's imprudent of me to post anything from normiebook here but i just can't fucking take it anymore
this is the kind of person that makes me want to kill myself
her and all the college kids like her
prosocial, eager devotees of community icons, enthusiastic, hard-working, clearly fucking belong in society
Meanwhile, here I am, antisocial, skeptical, cynical, too clever for my own good, an outcast by demeanor... Hitler sent faggots like me to the camps, and he was right to do so. I cling to social functioning and continued survival like a parasite clings to its host, but the only thing I wish for is death. Somebody, anybody, help.
>>
>>28097772
>here I am, intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
File: its ok.png (64 KB, 180x226) Image search: [Google]
its ok.png
64 KB, 180x226
>>28097772
Why would anybody want to be like that. Why are you envious of that?
>>
In the end we all become dust.
>>
>>28097772
Maybe you're not wrong, anon. Maybe society is. It's made by and for the prosocial majority, with no consideration for those of us at the fringe. Does that mean we deserve to die? Because we're not like them? I don't see how that's a reasonable criteria by which to judge someone's worth. Being good at the game of socialization is not the only aspect of humanity worthy of existence. No, make no mistake, society has failed us. If it afforded us a place we could put our talents to use for its good, but it makes no such accommodation. Not because we are unworthy, but because it grows increasingly and senselessly driven by hedonistic self-interest and immediate gratification.
>>
>>28097909
>Why would anybody want to be like that. Why are you envious of that?
Yes. Bluntly, yes, I am envious of the redditors, I am envious of the people who giggle like idiots at youtube videos, because they seem to have genuine friendship. They take genuine enjoyment in things. I'm more clever and worldly than they are, but what the fuck has that got me? They're in the same classes as me, the same full ride as me, they'll do their duty in the working world as well as I will. I traded the innocence of lambs for the temptations and arrogance of Satan and I regret every minute of it. I want to go back. I can't go back.
>>
>>28098042
Yeah self-awareness is a bitch. I mean, if you wanna call it self-awareness, maybe you're the delusional one. In any case, isn't there some kind of craft or hobby that you have an interest in? It's still possible to better yourself even though you're self-loathing or whatever
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.