[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's that easy, brobots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: based neal.jpg (47 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
based neal.jpg
47 KB, 670x503
It's that easy, brobots.
>>
Yeah, sure, because we surely must follow advice of TV character
kill yourself
>>
>>28097732

Yeah, in the past 10 months, my fiancee broke off our wedding, my dog of 17 years died, & my grandma died, but yeah, I'll just stop being sad, & listen to this cocksucker
>>
I can actually do that but it's nothing you can expect of others. I actually have surges of happiness at times and don't know why. It's what I imagine depression to be only reversed.
However this is nothing you can say to a depressed person.

Actually what do you say to depresses people or sad people in general? I sick at handling situations like that. I feel like I am generally unattached to what happens around me on an emotional level, and thus can't help as much as I wish I could.
>>
>>28099079
>I actually have surges of happiness at times and don't know why. It's what I imagine depression to be only reversed.

You mean mania? Like what bipolar people get?
>>
>>28097732
You know the funny thing? It actually IS that "easy". But it's not easy, even though it is that easy.

Depression is fundamentally a disease of overthinking. It feels like you're just empty, but once you get out of depression, you look back and realise that you were continually thinking for months. Never stopping.

How can you stop thinking? And just do? Well, now you're likely to think for a week about how you might do that.

The best cure for depression is for something surprising to happen, that totally confuses you and is impossible to think about, just experience.
>>
>>28099131
I'll have to read up on that, don't know. I always feel okay or good but once or twice a day I can't stop smiling, may even laught and generally feel like I can archieve everything I want. This feeling is not triggered by actually archieving anything btw.
>>
>>28097732
Okay yeah I'll just be "awesome" right this second

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh wait I forgot I'm not a literal millionaire celebrity I'm a broke wagecuck with no car and no friends
>>
>>28099131
K read about it. It fits well but I still decide logically, as in I don't act unresponsible when I feel this good. As far as I know I don't have the negative aspect though. I barely ever feel sad very much. I had a phase where I enjoyed crying about people who didn't deserve what happened to them onve but that stopped very fast. I just feel like many emothions like joy etc (for example when partying) are experienced far more intensely by most people.
>>
>>28097732
BASED
A
S
E
D

How can one man be this fucking great?
>>
File: 1454964763985.jpg (56 KB, 1012x712) Image search: [Google]
1454964763985.jpg
56 KB, 1012x712
>depression
>being sad
>>
It's as easy as railing a fat line of MDMA
>>
>>28099218
You're right. It's like a train that needs to be derailed by something. But why many of us stay depressed for so long is that we don't function in the real world, thus we avoid it, and there aren't many chances to be knocked out of lethargy.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.