[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Oh anon, any girl would be lucky to have you >You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: really.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>Oh anon, any girl would be lucky to have you
>You're going to make some girl some day really happy
Anyone else have to hear this bullshit every few days?
>>
Actually not
I think I transcended to the next phase, where I hate human contact and everybody knows it.
>>
>>28097595
everyday? wtf, from whom?
>>
File: feel.jpg (75 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
75 KB, 535x577
>>28097595
>anon you'll get married one day and give us grand children, right?
>all the girls will love anon he's so handsome
>anon will do great things he's so smart
it hurts because I know they don't believe any of it
>>
File: 1445423370571.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1445423370571.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
I've literally never heard those things. Guess even normies know when someone is completely doomed.
>>
File: 1460728038886.jpg (122 KB, 614x588) Image search: [Google]
1460728038886.jpg
122 KB, 614x588
>>28099010
Fuck. You're hitting me hard with some shitty feels man
>when you get older all the girls are gonna like you, you're so handsome
>you're gonna have great looking kids some day
I avoid contacting family at all costs. I have failed.
>>
File: 1461228864108.jpg (447 KB, 841x1244) Image search: [Google]
1461228864108.jpg
447 KB, 841x1244
Honestly have never heard that from anyone. I've dated a few women but always break up with them within a week because I can't stand how annoying they are. First girlfriend was in 6'th grade and was my crush of 3 years. I never had any time to myself with her. Constantly giving me notes and standing at my locker. She also called my house constantly. I know some of you tfw nogf's would love that, but it's just not for me.
>>
>>28097595
>tfw never had a gf and never had a girl even tell me anything like that

so even if i was a chad i still wouldn't have the personality to make a girl lucky to have me
>>
>>28099000
From myself
>>
>>28097595
Used to, so I became a cynical asshole, which in this feminine society is seen as a bad thing.

Funny thing is, I've learned to be responsible and not lazy now, which means I could make some girl happy.

Well, they had 21 years to find me, their loss. Just gonna focus on my hobbies and health for a few years.
>>
>>28097595
I think /pol/ might have fucked me up in the sense that all i want now is an idyllic life with my beautiful aryan family, i just wanna go to church every sunday and go to work every monday to friday to come home to my wife and kids.
My mother allways gives me the ''get a nice wife''
"you are such a preety boy you should be married by now"
Wouldnt care just a few months ago but lately i cant sleep at night thinking about my imaginary yogurt commercial and i know im so god damn far from it that its pointless to even put my face in my dreams about it.
>>
>>28097595
>Being around people
It's time to leave, normie
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.