[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /cop/ here? Just got accepted into the police academy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: SWAT.jpg (233 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
SWAT.jpg
233 KB, 2048x1366
Who else /cop/ here? Just got accepted into the police academy, what can I expect robocops?
>>
>>28097514
they make you shoot puppies
>>
>>28097514
Depends which country
>>
>>28097514
The job is pretty overrated honestly, always make sure they don't have needles in their pockets before you frisk them anon. That's the scariest part of the job.

I don't enjoy tazing people.
>>
Dealing with long hours and night shifts dealing with the worst society has to offer for a decent wage and a state pension for the rest of your life. Depending on the area you're in you may or may not have to worry about getting murdered.
>>
>>28097514
Move to nyc or la
You'll get 100k in 4 years time
>>
>>28097611
way ahead of you, the department I got accepted into is one of the best paying in the country
>>
>>28097514
>what can I expect robocops?
time to join their little mafia, its you keep their back and they keep yours
>>
>>28097514
To get shot once the citizen's militia rises up in arms against the government, you fucking traitor.
>>
>>28097661
>citizen's militia
>citizen

Wew
>>
>Joining the biggest gang in town.
Well at least you didn't join some retard thug gang.

I imagine you'll lose lots of faith in humanity and you could have chosen a worse profession so good luck.
>>
I would like to get paid to beat up degenerates
>>
i'm an undercover cop and one time I stopped a school shooting
>>
>>28097514
That's great anon! You'll quickly realize that you're essentially god, and you'll be out there shooting innocent people within months.

Just remember, all you have to do to get away with murder is to delete your video recording.
>>
File: 1221.jpg (47 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
1221.jpg
47 KB, 800x622
>>28097688
Laugh it up, piggy. There's gonna be some changes soon.
>>
File: 1461434850412.jpg (13 KB, 236x232) Image search: [Google]
1461434850412.jpg
13 KB, 236x232
>want to become a cop
>gotta finish my GED and then join the military
>am 20

fuck am gonna be a grandpa once I graduate from the academy if I ever do.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.