[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you are Chad but you're attracted to introverted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: received_10209351528451140.jpg (25 KB, 552x574) Image search: [Google]
received_10209351528451140.jpg
25 KB, 552x574
>tfw you are Chad but you're attracted to introverted greasy haired lazy fembots

>not accepted in the only honeypot on the internet full of meet females

Such feels senpaitachi. Everytime I get a fembots contact info she sees me and calls me worthless normie Chad and takes off. I'm not even a normie I just don't give a fuck so I do good in social situations
>>
>>28097469
you're attracted to the easy pussy and the fact that you'll most likely be the only man interested in her. she'll give you all her attention.

you'll collect a group of fembots, make them fall for you and prance around like a Chad scumbag with an army of fembots following you. literally worse than haremfags and female attention whores.
>>
>>28097586
Not true at anon, I have several somewhat attractive normie girls who are willing to date me and a couple really attractive ones but they're not my taste.

Introverted girls have a special taste.
>>
will you let me suck your dick?
>>
>>28098171
Probably not cause you're probably male but even if you were female I wouldn't let you do it just cause you have a vagina.

Unless I was oober wasted
>>
I could live to be 100 and never understand why Alpha dudebro chads have such a fetish for female neckbeards and spergs

Is it a power thing?
>>
>>28098251
Nope.

Introverted girls aren't entitled bitches in my experience. Even though I can tame those worthless whores it doesn't mean I want them
>>
>>28098193
GO TO HELL THEN YOU FUCKING NORMIE SHIT WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN COME HERE I HATE YOU
>>
>>28098621
I WANT YOU TO DROWN
>>
>>28098633
>>28098653
So because you can't attain the simple power of not giving a fuck so you can perform well in social interactions you condem me?

Anon why so crude? I only need one introverted girl. You can have your chance with the rest
>>
>>28098684
this is why no one likes chads you sack of trash. fuck off back to facebook where you can make fun of us and your friends will pat you on the back for it. You have NO FUCKING REASON to be here whatsoever you fuck.
>>
>>28097469
Post a pic pls op, I'm curious as to how chad-like you really are
>>
>>28097469
what is this honeypot? and how do i get in.
>>
But anon, this isn't /cgl/
There are no women here
>>
> I just want an opportunity to poach easy pussy even though I can do much better

Die in a fire. Seriously.
>>
File: 1385942025603.png (391 KB, 752x838) Image search: [Google]
1385942025603.png
391 KB, 752x838
>>>>""""""FEMBOT""""

enough of this meme. There is NO such thing.
>>
>>28098684
why do you want an introvert girl?
>>
>>28098816
I have many irl robot friends anon. I don't judge people to much because I don't expect to be judged. But regardless I could care less either way

>>28098842
Not on 4chan sir. Not that stupid.

>>28098893
Yea because all I'm after is pussy, I'm online on a board full of self proclaimed rejects who don't help thereselves ever and I'm just after pussy that makes COMPELTE FUCKING SENSE

>>28098900
Why not? They're generally better to be around for short. Also I'm sick of having to dump my gfs over them thinking they can bitch at me when I play Xbox even though I have a job
>>
>>28098900
>>28098987
Not the "true" reason but I have no need to elaborate when I'm getting attacked on all sides so there's a small example
>>
>>28098987
But I thought you didn't give a fuck? What if posting a pic convinced an introverted fembot to reach out
>>
>>28099085
I don't give a fuck anon doesn't mean I want you guys to track my social media sites down and rek me
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.