[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girlfriend >Infinite Weed as a single virgin for life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1459105598637.png (211 KB, 631x820) Image search: [Google]
1459105598637.png
211 KB, 631x820
>Girlfriend

>Infinite Weed as a single virgin for life

Which do you choose?
>>
>>28097062

Depends, anon

If i go with the GF, is she just a gf that may cheat or fuck you over..or is she THE ONE.

and will i just not have infinite weed and still be able to smoke? or do i have to give up smoking?? if i pick the gf
>>
>>28097062
gf hands down
If I had something to do with my life I wouldn't smoke as much as I do.
>>
>>28097169

Same. The reason I smoke every day is because my life sucks and tfwnogf.
>>
GF, because weed isn't legal here.
>>
>>28097062
Neither
Don't want a relationship and THC is probably just going to make my anxiety worse
>>
>>28097062
can i sell the weed? i dont smoke but i'd take easy money over a bitch any day
>>
Girlfriend
I never have and never will get weed. I'm also not poor so I don't need to sell plants.

Of course if it's just ANY girlfriend I guess the choice of being able to bribe weed people with it is nice. It's among the more harmless drugs.

Also depends on if I can somehow just conjure up weed or not.
>>
>>28097062
>Infinite Weed as a single virgin for life
you'd have to be 15 years old to think this was even remotely cool
oh right, everyone in this thread is 15. carry on
>>
Holy shit anyone who chooses the first option is a virgin.

Why would you ever not choose infinite weed?
>>
Give me neither
I don't want to stay virgin 4 lyfe but now's not the time.
>>
>>28097062
SMOKE
WEED
EVERYDAY
AND
EVERYDAY

U N L I M I T E D
W E E D

Honestly If you think a women can compare to drugs, you havn't had a relationship yet.
>>
>>28097294
>Being pressured into sex by gf
Tell her you're a strong man who's not going to be manipulated and if she can't take that she can leave.
Then she leaves.
They all do ;_;
>>
>>28097062
Do I get to choose my gf or is she just a random chick? If I can choose, gf all the way. If not I could just get really rich off selling my infinite weed and buy some quality sex toys n shit, desu.
>>
>>28097062
Infinite weed. The girlfriend could be flaky, indecisive, wishy washy, insecure, or be mental.

If she was loyal and shared interests as well as supported me, maybe I'd choose the girlfriend.
>>
GF over Weed.
She can be a random chick.
She doesn't have to be a super model with DD.
I don't smoke weed if you didn't already guess.
>>
>>28097169
>>28097197
she cucks you within 24 hours and you didn't even get to fuck her.
>>
>>28097062
>ITT spot the stoners and virgins by choice

Clever OP
>>
Is it just normal weed? Like, will I develop tolerance and paranoia if I smoke it every day?
>>
File: cover.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1280
>like weed
>am gay and into traps
Easy choice senpai
>>
infinite girlfriend
>>
>>28097428
Not to mention, the girlfriend could be a fucking nagging shrew and your life could be objectively worse off for having a gf
>>
File: absolutely beautiful.png (498 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
absolutely beautiful.png
498 KB, 500x500
Already accepted virginity, so I'll take the weed even though I don't smoke. There's a number of things I could do with infinite weed and a girlfriend doesn't guarantee me sex. I like the idea of making so much money off of weed that I become noticeable to women but they can't have me due to some transcendental law.

The ultimate source of cash and weed but you can't have him, not just because he doesn't want it, but also because God says so. That's beautiful.
>>
>>28097169
>>28097197
Cursed weed makes people too introspective and then they stop using it because they realize how dependent on it they are.
>>
>>28097062
Can I cut gf, take bottom half, and get infinite weed every second day?
>>
>>28097265
>Also depends on if I can somehow just conjure up weed or not.
Yeah this is important. Can I just open my palm and have cannabis pop into existence in my hand or is it delivered to me wherever I go somehow? Do I have a bottomless zip lock bag maybe?
>>
>>28097062

Who is that bird meme? Is it some youtube celebrity?
>>
>>28100650

pls respond, I don't know where this is coming from.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.