[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw i can find a qt gf i can have a platonic love with why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
>mfw i can find a qt gf i can have a platonic love with
why am i surrounded by nasty animals

pic related is almost me
>>
>>28096982
Women are INCAPABLE of loving a man the way you currently want them to love you. It will never happen. The closest they can come is unhealthy dependence which has it's own drawbacks.

Women weren't built to love you the way you expect.
>>
>>28097043

This. Women "love" is a fairytale created by man.
>>
>>28097043
Platonic means friendship/non sexual.
You're retarded.
>>
>>28097063
is it more than friendship, it is a deep spiritual connection between two human beings
>>
>>28096982
Why not just say cuck. It's what you want. Fucking cuck fag.
>>
i was hanging out and smoking weed with my hot coworker for like two, three months; doing nothing beyond hugs and sort of cuddling once but really just talking all the time about everything and anything until the wee hours of the morning. i didn't want or need anything more than that. i hadn't felt that glimmer of potential to be normal in 7 years, it felt so good experiencing what it's like to want to be alive the next day.

"you helped me out so much, you are an amazing guy and i mean that from the bottom of my heart, i would never leave you hanging. i owe you a burrito for putting up with my fucked up self. haha, yeah, you should just hit on my slutty friend on my 21st, she is so easy."

2, 3 weeks ago she goes back to her abusive ex officially. ever since she doesn't bother to respond to my messages or does the one sentence, "oh, that's cool," sort of polite blowoff

i see her in passing two hours ago and, after lying about how i've been, ask if she wants to smoke or go to a store or even just talk later

"i don't know if we can. things are different. i don't know. i have to go help over there."

either she's too afraid or something to tell me that the guy is demanding we go back to being acquaintances, or she hadn't bothered to even ask how he feels about it all this time. i don't know what's worse. i guess it doesn't matter.
>>
>>28097167
>Women
>Deep
pick one
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.