[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$25,000
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: onehour.png (217 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
onehour.png
217 KB, 640x1136
I've head authorities in Ohio are offering a $25,000 dollars reward to whoever gives information to the gunman. Any robots/neets/members of /r9k/ want to help and get rich? I think I have this as possible evidence.
>>
http://abcnews.go.com/US/25000-reward-offered-information-ohio-family-killings/story?id=38631366

Here is a link.
>>
All victims were members of the Rhoden family.
>>
>>28096918

>4/22/16

Good job, that's most likely him. Was prom on a Saturday or Friday though?

Looks like we made the news again.
>>
>>28096956
http://abcnews.go.com/US/gunman-dead-injuring-students-high-school-prom-wisconsin/story?id=38629647

Prom was Saturday.
>>
Some additional information for robots.

This method was done via execution style.
Seven of the victims were located in Peebles, OH.
The other victim was located in Piketon, OH.
Victims Name List: Hannah Gilley, 20; Christopher Rhoden, Sr., 40; Christopher Rhoden, Jr., 16; Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, 20; Dana Rhoden, 37; Gary Rhoden, 38; Hanna Rhoden, 19; and Kenneth Rhoden, 44.
Victims were possibly killed in sleep.
Source: http://abcnews.go.com/US/25000-reward-offered-information-ohio-family-killings/story?id=38631366
>>
This is your chance, robots to get rich.
>>
>>28096918
snitches get stitches
desu
>>
>>28096930
>>28097012
>>28097064

Oh wow this isn't even the prom shooting.

Sorry op I've been playing video games in my basement like any sane person does this weekend.
>>
>>28097310
Can't blame you. It's the robot standard.
>>
>>28097340

It looks like it's a professional hit man assassination.

Somebody was hired to take out this family, must have been someone with deep pockets that hired a hit man or few to assassinate this family.

The fact that the children were spared attests to this - the person just wanted this entire family removed from relevance, and not so much wanting to wipe out the bloodline.

A true psychopath would have murdered the children just for the simple pleasure of killing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.