[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Great anime for robots. Only 3 episodes are out though. All the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: Normie.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Normie.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Great anime for robots. Only 3 episodes are out though. All the main characters hate normies. Well except for one
>>
it's called "Netoge no Yome wa Onnanoko ja Nai to Omotta?"
>>
File: man in garden behind statue.png (1 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
man in garden behind statue.png
1 MB, 960x720
>>28096876
It's painfully mediocre just like almost every single Light Novel adaptation ever.
Every thing is painfully predictable, characters are generic, and the fantasy gaming angle is so over done - especially when it comes to light novels.
In fact, it's a terrible anime for robots. Barring the fact that the MC is pretty much a normalfag, in that he's well-adjusted, sensible, has quite a few real life friends, the fact that Ako, falls in love with him in-game and real life is something that ought to turn off all robots to this show.

It's average wish fulfillment material like almost every Light Novel, and if you're older than 20 and looking for something relatable (which would be the very definition of an anime suited to robots - one a robot can relate to and see themselves in) this show is a very poor example.
Everything magically falls into Rusian's lap -
>all his guild mates are cute girls who go to his school
>his in-game wife is also in love with him in real life (and happens to be "hot") and goes to his school
>he gets an overpowered rig to play his games on with his friends in his after-school club
>the player he originally proposed to in-game that gave him his ""trauma"" and establishing a set difference between real life and the game world because he thought they were a guy pretending to be a girl online, turns out to be his hot, young attractive female school teacher
If anything, robots ought to hate the MC.

If all it takes is for a character to mention riajuus or "normies" like once or twice for it to be "great for robots", then almost any anime that deals with otaku topics like manga, anime, idols, games etc. would be robot/r9k anime. But in terms of real r9k anime, not much exists, unfortunately.

I'm not going to say that Netoge no Yome is downright bad, because I do enjoy it to some extent. Just not as a robot, but as someone who is entertained quite easily by any anime.
>>
File: 1452360283714.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1452360283714.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
>>28096876
SHE IS A FUCKING SHIT CANCER CASUAL SCRUB

SHE IS THE CANCER THAT KILLED MMORPG

SHE CARES MORE ABOUT HER LOOKS THAN ABOUT STATS AND SHE IS A FUCKING GARBAGE HEALER THAT CAN'T FOLLOW TACTICS

I FUCKING HATE THAT KEYBOARDTURNING FUCKING SHIT WHORE

PIGGU IS BEST GIRL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28097470
but ako is cute
>>
>>28097749
There is nothing cute about a retarded clicker. She needs to get /gkicked and told to l2p.
>>
>>28097804
>have fun sucking at games with cute gf who hates normies
>tryhard alone in your room by yourself while talking to your virgin friends at your guild

Choose 1
>>
>>28097920
I pick the second choice. I don't find it fun to play with casual scrubs. They ruined my favorite hobby and turned it into complete cancer.
>>
>>28097749
I've seen enough cute girls to last me a fucking lifetime.
They have no appeal when I see so many.
None stand out any more and I've become so accustomed to all the common art styles and designs that even visually no girls catch your interest.
I haven't HNNNNNNNNGGGG'd or felt anything regarding a 2D female for years now.
Their personalities, especially newer shows, are all just slight differentiations of a stock 4 - 5 personality types.

It sucks, but I can't get back the thrill 2D girls gave me when I was first getting into it.
I haven't had a waifu in 3 years.

The only thing that determines whether or not I think a girl might be cute is their voice these days. If I like their seiyuu then I'll favour them over the others.
But I'll forget them when I move on to something else almost immediately after finishing the episode of the show they're in.
With Ako, her voice actor does nothing for me. Schwein's VA is probably the only one so far that has made me think "Oh, this is a nice voice" at times, but generally it's too generically tsundere for me to care.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.