[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes when I see a cute girl with her bf I think that there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: rsz_couple_by_lake[1].jpg (890 KB, 2500x1706) Image search: [Google]
rsz_couple_by_lake[1].jpg
890 KB, 2500x1706
Sometimes when I see a cute girl with her bf I think that there's no way I'd outcompete him. I feel like I'm actually too pathetic to have a gf and most of us are.
Can't we just be less delusional about having a gf?
>>
>>28096844
>We

Start with yourself.
>>
File: dubsguy.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
dubsguy.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>28096844
in the end you have dubs and they have nothing.
>>
>>28096844
There's rarely an occasion where I'm not the least desirable person in the room

How is a female ever supposed to be attracted to someone when wherever they go they have better options?

I can't even fantasize about being with a girl any more because I don't see how anybody could see me as anything but repulsive

I'm sick of this shit.
>>
>>28097542
Sack up. Christ.

Confidence means a lot to women. I'm about 50 pounds overweight, have horrendous teeth (Google dentinogenesis), and my hair is thinning. I act like I'm the shit and do things in my power to make myself better. I dress well, bathe daily, and try to learn interesting shit. This stuff isn't hard.

Most of the people on this board have toxic personalities and entitlement issues. Fix those and you'll be happier and probably get laid.
>>
>>28097624
"Fixing" my personality would require me to become delusional which isn't something I'm capable of.

How do you just "fix" your personality, you fucking retard? I'm not you, I can't just change my opinion to conform to what's normal to be more desirable. Actually thinking for yourself rather than being a mouth breathing, sheep makes you "toxic".

What about someone with no normal interests? I guess they just have to be "fixed" too because if you're not a fucking normalfag and you want someone to be attracted to you then you're an entitled shit aren't you?

Here's some advice for you to be more attractive: Just think really hard and stop being so entitled and toxic and then your teeth will improve. If you disagree with me then you're a fucking virgin nerd.
>>
>>28097894
I probably have similar interests and hobbies to you. I play vidya, read old lit, don't watch TV or go to many movies, watch anime, and can completely engross myself in aspie shit. But I realize that most people aren't like this, don't enjoy that crap, and if they're the only attributes I use to define myself, people won't want to be around me, either.

Introspection isn't "thinking for yourself." Nonconformity isn't "thinking for yourself." They're just that: introspection and nonconformity. Nothing is wrong with either, but to think that normies don't have the same doubts, thoughts, and apprehension is stupid. At the end of the day, the only thing you can change is yourself. If the circumstances around you make you upset, seek to change the things you have control over, namely yourself. Don't compromise your individuality, but take an interest in what others do/like. Don't identify yourself with things society at large deems as "weird" until you've become familiar enough for people to look past it.
>>
Feel like that often, although more generally too. Always work to be better, but starting to realize I might need to appreciate what I've done. Don't want to be the person working saying when I make $250,000 I'll feel good about myself, then it's $500,000 and then $1,000,000 if you make it that far but the money is never enough because you can always have more but that's not the problem.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.