[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant fucking take it anymore. Am i going to make it? What should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: wefasdf.png (694 KB, 533x715) Image search: [Google]
wefasdf.png
694 KB, 533x715
I cant fucking take it anymore.
Am i going to make it?
What should i change about me?

Pic related (is me)
>>
Are you male or female OP? Either way get a better haircut and lose weight/lift
>>
>>28096841
Lose weight. Literally all you have to do is drink water and walk long distances. You don't even have to worry about going to the gym.
>>
>>28096887
Im a fucking male.
>>
>>28096888
Will i lose weight fast though?
>>
>>28096841
Haircut lose weight better clothes and glasses
>>
>>28096841
I wouldn't even bother any more.

Just kill yourself
>>
Get a Haircut and lose Weight.
>>
I like the hair. Just lose weight, familee.
>>
How old are you? 18? Already fucked up.
>>
It's so annoying when someone complains about how they aren't going to make it and when you see a picture of them they don't even bother trying to look decent.
>>
Oh fuck I think you're one of those Germanic Pagan culture faggots.
>>
File: 1443027288240.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1443027288240.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
dont wear clothing related to gaming, its autistic
>>
>>28097149
>>28096888

Find out how intense and frequent your weekly workouts will be to find out your daily caloric intake to maintain weight

Cut away 500 calories or more from your intake.

Eat whatever the fuck you want--clean eating is a meme just make sure to be below your caloric goal.
>>
>>28096841
Lose weight
New haircut
Less autistic clothes
>>
>get haircut
>exercise
>get decent clothes
That's the main things, an extra is to get better glasses or better, contact lenses
Also, how tall are you? If you're like 6'2 you can salvage this so fucking easily
>>
>>28097324
I'm 20. am i still fucked?
>>
>>28097421
you are fucked anyway shit doesnt matter
>>
>>28097421
Nah you're still young, you have time
>>
>never try in life
>fail
>complain
>>
>>28096841
It'z on da insides what's matter bruh. Jus BZZZZZZZZ bee urself. Jus lif brah. Jus be confident brah! Howz ur personality dude!
>>
>>28096841
Your face via plastic surgery and your weight by working out.
>>
Lose some weight and cut your hair, its too thin to be that long.
>>
don't worry, The Emperor Protects
but only if you run for Him
>>
>>28097421
Kind of. Get rid of your nerd glasses if you plan to keep the rest of your look.
>>
File: 133531010058.jpg (23 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
133531010058.jpg
23 KB, 500x369
>know no fear shirt
My fucking god.
>>
>>28096841
I'd fuck you as long as you didn't smell.
>>
>>28096928
*fucking white male
>>
>>28096841
Get a hair cut, this isn't the 90s anymore, also grow a real man's beard.
Consume protein and try lifting at least once every week, at most I'd say 5 days a week.
That's all I have, I don't know much about lifting since I'm unhealthily thin and I didn't consider lifting until recently.
>>
>>28097604
It's obvious he smells really bad.
>>
>>28096841
Jesus christ where to start.
Get a hair cut, you look like a really fat chick.
Lose weight
Just start drinking water and eat less. Like not nothing, just less. Try to not snack as much.
Shower more, you look disgusting and greasy, this will also help clear up your skin.

If none of this works, go out, buy a shot gun, put in your mouth, and pull the trigger. Because in all honesty you still wont look any worse.
>>
>>28097684
Yeah as if he can even grow anything.
>>
>>28097713
He can try those meme products if he's that desperate.
>>
>>28097421
>20 years old
>help guyse i can't take it anymore ;_;
I've been a wizard since the 90s.
Fuck off.
>>
He actually doesn't look that bad. I see so many fat bitches who look like that.
>>
>>28096841
OK here we go
Start with a basic 5.5 routine. It's only 3 days a week and only tales 30 minutes or so. The app is free and is good for keeping progress Cardio 5 times a week with your lifting days not too strenuous.

The hair has to go. I know you and mom like it but it looks bad.

Plain t-shirts or branded tees as well as a couple button down shirts. Decent jeans and a couple pairs of vans or chucks.

Maybe a new pair of glasses.
They aren't flattering
>>
>>28096841
>Lose weight
>cut your fucking hair
>STOP wearing any fucking warhammer shirts, are you serious? This is the worst part.
How can you not see for yourself what the problems are? Fucking 40k shirts?
>>
>>28097980
What if i'm a really big warhammer fan and want to wear warhammer shirts? like i feel naked without them.
>>
>>28096841
>lose weight
>cut your hair
And you'll feel infinitly better about yourself. It's really not that hard.
>>
>>28098066
Put it this way, would you like to put your penis in a vagina? If the answer is no, keep wearing them
>>
>>28098138
I'll have to think about this one.
>>
>>28097741
Roids help with facial hair AND losing weight.

>>28096841
Get on Tren my nigga.
>>
>>28096841
Lose weight before you cannot undo the effects of the extra estrogen it is producing without surgery.
>>
>>28096841
Your autism will reach the ceiling if you cut off your balls, trust me i have done it under my bridge
>>
>>28096841
Like mots people here said:
Cut hair
Lose weight
Don't wear odd t-shirs featuring quotes from male power fantasy IP x.

Then you're golden!
>>
>>28096841
stop drinking beer , it makes you fat.
second , try ponytail your hair istead.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.