[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to talk with people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: pepe the dog.jpg (11 KB, 180x229) Image search: [Google]
pepe the dog.jpg
11 KB, 180x229
I know that this is probably not the best board to ask but all other boards including /adv/ say "just do it" when I ask them how to talk with people because I can't hold a simple conversation and am always ridiculed.I really want to improve but I guess suicide is the only option.
>>
bump
oregenal
>>
Nobody?!?
o
>>
>>28096715
If I knew how to do that I probably wouldn't be here.
>>
>>28096715
Stop caring about anything, desu. You'll die regardless and will be forgotten regardless. People won't remember you seconds after you're done talking to them, and you'll always blend into the crowd. Just

Beeeeee

Yourself

Say what you really want to say, none of us are getting out alive
>>
>>28097222
>Beeeeee
>Yourself
THIS DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING YOU FUCKING NORMIE STOP SPOUTING THIS MEANINGLESS BULLSHIT.
>>
>>28096715
>am always ridiculed
stop talking to 16 year olds then
they're more cruel than Hitler
>>
>>28097222
:(((((
Anyway I will respond to the bait sinc
>Stop caring about anything, desu. You'll die regardless and will be forgotten regardless
I'm starting to do that and am not sure if its going to end well.
>People won't remember you seconds after you're done talking to them, and you'll always blend into the crowd.
Yeah if it was only true.
>>
File: how to talk to girls.png (301 KB, 1021x723) Image search: [Google]
how to talk to girls.png
301 KB, 1021x723
it doesn't matter if you go out and talk to people

in the end if they choose not to talk to you it's all for nothing
>>
>>28097373
OP here.
Well...shit.
But seriously i've seen a lot of people who are not really what you would call handsome,genetically lucky and even physically fit who still have a nice gf and good social life.
Oh its sluthate.Whatever.
>>
Thats all?
>>
Be an attractive and interesting individual.
>>
>>28097885
The thing is that most people are not that interesting but still think that they are somehow superior.
>>
>>28098044
Last bump since nobody responds
Organic
>>
Being completely self aware and having a performative conversation are difficult to do at once.

For most people talking to other people is like hitting a dopamine lever. It's obvious why one has egoic discursive agency: because not thinking about 'it' is more pleasurable than angst.

Most talk is to heterodyne cognitive dissonance, serving the security and comfort of perceived authority (culture).

So in order to 'talk' you have to be completely selfish in projecting your ego, as others perceive you and project their morally relative socially Darwinist ideology onto your agency as well.

Who you actually are is much less important than what you manipulate others subconscious into perceiving you as.

Small-talk parsing is neuro-linguistic-programming mind control magick.

If you want to treat words as the spells they are, respecting them and being careful with your intent, and saying as little as needs to be said you can convince people that you are human too.

Look into reverse speech analysis, clearly much more is going on cognitively.

You have to give up control over most executive functions and let the feels takeover.

But what you do not know is how to feel to make everyone else feel secure in their feelings, everyone rationally driven out of fear of ostracism.

Being able to use your voice as an instrument is another thing as well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.