[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting bored of hanging out with my best friend.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: pic.jpg (37 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
37 KB, 580x326
So we've been friends since school and catch up most weekends. All we seem to do now though is get drunk/ high and play games (usually smash bros).

It's getting repetitive doing the same thing week on week but I don't want to stop hanging out with him. Any suggestions on what we can do other than gaming? I can drive so travelling to places isn't an issue

Thanks guys
>>
>>28096237

Try switching up the game.

Believe it or not, this period was one of the better times for me - getting baked with your bro and playing vidya all night is highly underrated. And then passing out on his couch.
>>
>>28096237

At least you can drink and smoke with this guy

My "best friend" from hs is a total wet blanket. All he wants to do is sit around playing Halo and drinking soda, it's impossible to get him to go anywhere or do anything else
>>
travel some places where you can chase bitches and see beautiful stuff.

go to bars?

i don't know i have no friends :3
>>
>>28096268
Any suggestions for a good game?
>>
>>28096325
Battletoads for an original comment and experience
>>
>>28096325

Try a co-op game. There are lots of games you don't just simply ask for a game to play... There's so many.
>>
File: 1436533384448.jpg (83 KB, 557x692) Image search: [Google]
1436533384448.jpg
83 KB, 557x692
>>28096325
Dark Souls is fun to play with a bro.
>>
>>28096325

rayman origins
towerfall ascension
>>
>>28096300
He's the same. I can never get him out of the house, even if the rest of the group goes bowling or something he won't come along
>>
File: art war and peace.jpg (1 MB, 847x1059) Image search: [Google]
art war and peace.jpg
1 MB, 847x1059
>>28096237
Mention it to him
Think of something fun to do together
Come up with a hobby, or volunteer
Or brainstorm on ways to come up with a business between you.
I mean jeez
THIS IS YOUR ONLY LIFE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.